Gå til innhold
Fiskersiden

The big "marcus1975 learning norwegian"-tread!

Hi marcus1975.

I`ve made this tread specially for you after reading this: http://fiskersiden.no/forum/index.php?showtopic=17385&hl=

Type in any word in english here in this tread, and I`m sure that within minutes, one of the many fiskersiden-users who spend all workhours and/or evenings in front of the PC will translate it for you correctly!

Hopefully this will speed up your norwegian learning progress

:D

Perhaps even the nice people of fiskersiden can find and translate words for you that they find crucial for you to know?

For instance:

SØ (short for) Sjøørret: seatrout

På norsk:

Dette kan vel bli gøy? Den som svarer først er best! (jadda, nesten som en liten ny dårligbildeidentifiseringstråd)

Endret av StåleG
Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Thanks so much guys yous are all very kind . My Norwegian is coming along very slowly i can just say my name how old i am and where i live at the moment ,i did make the mistake when i came here of trying to learn swedish at the same time but thats just confused the hell out me ,so its back to just the one languge for now .

Jeg heter Mark ,jeg ar 31(tretien i know how to say it but not sur of the spelling )

Jeg ar fra scotland men jeg bor norge nå ;)

Tack

Mark

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

• 2 weeks later...

Vi hæv ænn inglisj gest saientist inn aor grup, ænn hiis lørnt a lått ow nårvitsjen fråm mai Ravi-stail i-mejls ånn mætirials kemistri, åldow hi døssent teik mi siriesli får faiv flætt iirs ennimår.

Well, Marcus, if you get any sense out of the sentence above, you've certainly learnt the basics of Norwegian pronounciation...

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

• 2 weeks later...

How's it going with you Norwegian learning Marcus?

not to good just back from scotland i have been visiting my parents ,but my own computer should be here tomorrow with a bit of luck and i can start to use all the languge software i have bought .

tack!!!!

Mark

Vi hæv ænn inglisj gest saientist inn aor grup, ænn hiis lørnt a lått ow nårvitsjen fråm mai Ravi-stail i-mejls ånn mætirials kemistri, åldow hi døssent teik mi siriesli får faiv flætt iirs ennimår.

Well, Marcus, if you get any sense out of the sentence above, you've certainly learnt the basics of Norwegian pronounciation...

ha ha ha lol that wouldnt be ravi would it lol :D

or should that be Jag forstor ikke Ravi !!!!!

Mark

Endret av marcus1975
Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

lol noooooo!!!!! lol charlie was a Rangers man i am celtic through and through ,he was a good player though .

Mark

Good luck tonight then. I'm a Liverpool man myself, og hope you thrash Man U, as I hope with everybody.

To keep this tread to it's point, in Norwegian:

"Lykke til i kveld, jeg er Liverpool fan og håper at dere knuser Man U, som jeg håper alle lag gjør"

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Your Norwegian seems good and everything, but there's one thing you've got to learn right now!

"Tack" is Swedish and not Norwegian! The Norwegian word is "Takk"

yeah sorry ,i have a swedish girlfreind so i sometimes get mixed up .

Good luck tonight then. I'm a Liverpool man myself, og hope you thrash Man U, as I hope with everybody.

To keep this tread to it's point, in Norwegian:

"Lykke til i kveld, jeg er Liverpool fan og håper at dere knuser Man U, som jeg håper alle lag gjør"

3-2 fe fam!!!!!!! lol

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

• 9 months later...

Hei Hei

God etter middag fra Skottland !!

Jeg håper det du er alle frisk og har en hyggelig dag,fisken og vær er dårlig inne Skottland rett nå MEN!! jeg er kommaet rygg å Norge neste år YEAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!å bo YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Godt sommer og vi sees snart.

tett linjer (tight lines i think correct me if i am wrong /korrekt meg hvis jeg er galt )takk

ha det

Mark :mellow:

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Hei Hei

God etter middag fra Skottland !!

God ettermiddag fra Skottland !!

Jeg håper det du er alle frisk og har en hyggelig dag,fisken og vær er dårlig inne Skottland rett nå MEN!! jeg er kommaet rygg å Norge neste år YEAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!å bo YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jeg håper alle er friske og har det bra ,fisket og været er dårlig i Skottland akkurat nå MEN!! jeg kommer tilbake til Norge neste år YEAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!å bo YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Godt sommer og vi sees snart.

tight lines (is ok)

ha det

Mark :rolleyes:

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

thank you

thats exactly the correction i am looking for ,because you basically knew what i was saying :)which means i am getting there .currently i am trying to learn about masculine,femanin and neutral word types e.g jente meaning girl right ,suppose i want to say the girl, jente becomes jenta right ,and then you have past tense ,present and future meaning of words lol fe fam !!!

wish me luck

mark

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider