Gå til innhold
Fiskersiden

rod repairs in haugesund

Cheers guys, I spoke to the guy in there about a replacement tip section when I broke My last one but they don't stock My rod so He wasn't 100% about getting one, so i just bought a new rod in the UK. I'll ask again and get 2 if they can get them...failing that, If they do repairs at least one rod is salvageable.

Davie

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Cheers guys, I spoke to the guy in there about a replacement tip section when I broke My last one but they don't stock My rod so He wasn't 100% about getting one, so i just bought a new rod in the UK. I'll ask again and get 2 if they can get them...failing that, If they do repairs at least one rod is salvageable.

Davie

:rolleyes: Anyway he has to try repairing the rod just to satisfiere you. You may meet a better service at MX-Sport in Raglamyr, they are Shimanostockers and very serviceminded. :D

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

If Baardsen cant get a tip.. I guess no-one can. They're definetly one of the biggest Shimano dealers in Norway

They definately got an impressive selection in their store. trouble is My rod(s) was discontinued last year and its a bass rod... and Norway ain't known for its bass :rolleyes:

Davie

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

• 2 months later...