Gå til innhold
Fiskersiden

cheap flyfishing rods

I've been thinking about a new fly rod for a while as the current setup thoroughly sucks.

I don't really want to spend a fortune as flyfishing is My 3rd choice tactics but I would like a capable rod for sea fishing in summer.

I saw some vision rods on www.baardsen.no and wondered if anyone has any experience of these rods particularly http://baardsen.no/catalog/product_info.ph...e14e38671588566 or similar??? perhaps even a travel rod as i fly a bit.

Davie

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

The Vision rod is a top seller. I've only tried a double-handed 3Zone and it was a pleasant rod. You'll probably be able to talk the prize down at Baardsen on this rod. Seek out Frode at Baardsen and say you'll take it right away for 700kr :lol:

An alternative might be the 9' #8 Redington Redfly at Nfisk.no. I've got the 13' #8 and it's great.

Redfly

Good luck!

Endret av ford prefect
Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

The Vision rod is a top seller. I've only tried a double-handed 3Zone and it was a pleasant rod. You'll probably be able to talk the prize down at Baardsen on this rod. Seek out Frode at Baardsen and say you'll take it right away for 700kr :)

An alternative might be the 9' #8 Redington Redfly at Nfisk.no. I've got the 13' #8 and it's great.

Redfly

Good luck!

Thanks for the reply!

I spoke to Frode yesterday when I went in for some stuff. He said the vision was outselling the guideline procast in places. He also said the guideline reps are coming to town with a pile of rods reels n lines to be tested so you can have a proper feel first... that might be worth waiting for.

I'm still undecided, i liked the look n feel of the guideline procast rods a tiny bit better... but thats without a line on.

I'll need to read up on redington redfly rods.

thanks again,

Davie

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider