Gå til innhold
Fiskersiden

Digi camera question

Found another housing on a UK site. its good for up to 10 metres, Its made in Germany... Ewa-marine I think the brand name is.

Anyone seen these in Norway? and can anyone tell Me why Germans are so interested in underwater photography?

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Found another housing on a UK site. its good for up to 10 metres, Its made in Germany... Ewa-marine I think the brand name is.

Anyone seen these in Norway? and can anyone tell Me why Germans are so interested in underwater photography?

I believe Canon makes either "swimming" or "diving" housings for their compacts. I believe I have a 10m/33ft for my old Ixus, and while researching this I saw that Canon lables the housings differently.

I got an Ixus and the housing off eBay.co.uk. Check canon.co.uk on which cameras have real diving housings, and sell the one you have :-)

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Here's a link to a photography forum - someone there might be able to help.

foto.no

Mike

Cheers, I'll have a look on there.

I believe Canon makes either "swimming" or "diving" housings for their compacts. I believe I have a 10m/33ft for my old Ixus, and while researching this I saw that Canon lables the housings differently.

I got an Ixus and the housing off eBay.co.uk. Check canon.co.uk on which cameras have real diving housings, and sell the one you have :-)

I'll check it out. I could probably pick something up in UK next time i'm there, I guess theres no real hurry... can't see a damn thing down there right now. shallow water is buzzing with fish tho and vis wasn't bad today, was annoyed at not being able to capture some images.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider