Gå til innhold
Fiskersiden

Fly reel suggestions

Den Backwindersnella du har bestilt er nok den samme som jeg har.

Ser at laksesnella ikke er helt lik min (sjøaure), vet du hvilken størrelse den leveres i..???

The guidewinder Salmon is listed as 6/7/8 (wf8 + 175yds of 20lb).

Although it has salmon reel stylings it is too small for a two handed rod and would suit a single handed rod I'm told. Looks fairly wide and mid arbor to me... I should have asked the dimensions of it.

They are selling for 3,800 NOK... I've never heard of the reel nor anyone who owns one... it's either the ultimate collectors item or the ultimate lemon.

Str Large :D

looks are decieving... it's a little un.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

I think its just wider on the spool and possibly thicker all over... looks a little bit 'tank' like. Looking through old websites I read that they intended to upgrade the braking on the salmon model so maybe there are some internal differences.

I found another backwinder reel on an american site. Its a backwinder 'big game' reel... seriously ugly though!

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Then I'd recommend mine...

evo_lw.jpg

Loop Evotec LW - but I think it may be named Danielsson now..

Yes..

DanielsonLW.jpg

I had a look at one (Danielsson type) in Baardsens this morning... I think there is a difference in the finish between that and the loop .

I'd have probably gone for a troutseeker over the evotec due to the considerable weight difference... tho the sealed bearing hub might be worth the extra weight in the long term.

I've ordered a backwinder now so providing customs don't spoil my fun thats what will be sitting on my new rod :)

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Sier bare GRATTIS!

Thor - hva er alt det rusket i midten på de snellene - er ikke det bare i veien? Hvorfor ha masse pynt og greier midt i snellen når Backwinder tydelig viser at det ikke er nødvendig!

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

I'm not sure as to how much you paid for your backwinder, but I just noticed this on another forum.....

http://www.flyforums.co.uk/showthread.php?t=19067

Same same... trout mark II £125 and seatrout mark I £150 from the shop i got mine.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider