Gå til innhold
Fiskersiden

The curse is broken

I've been having a crisis lately... I blanked 4 straight trips and hadn't caught a fish for a few weeks with no real explanation. I'd heard from some locals that the cod were back and I figured the trout should soon follow so last week I set to work with some huge baits after nice cod but 2 of 4 casts the gemini bait clip/lead link failed, hook point went thru the clip and fouled... those were the casts I got bites on too :) then I got caught in an unbearable hailstorm and gave up.

then I tried spinning some lures the weekend... nothing!

After work Flyfishing... The trout were back alright but the were just playing with the flies... nipped the tail right off lil epoxy fish.

Another after work spinning session, I threw everything at them... morild st, stripper, vim, x-rap, møresild... only the vim got chased right back to the tip ring by a decent trout but no joy.

Today I had a good feeling tho and set off after work with the spinning rod... stripper and x-rap on a slow retrieve came good for a couple of cods, 2 and 5+kg respectively :lol:

I feel a million dollars!

here are some low res, poorly taken kitchen photos for the viewing pleasure of all the camera nerds... you know you love em.

CIMG1008.jpg

CIMG1016.jpg

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Thanks for your heartwarming comments! since I'm now a sh#t kicking angling ninja master once again, more scenery is in the making... I'm thinking trout in the bathroom next.

Aaah! My favorite kind of ninja master! Congrats on nice cod man, now get around cleaning your kitchen.

Mvh Oz

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Aaah! My favorite kind of ninja master! Congrats on nice cod man, now get around cleaning your kitchen.

Mvh Oz

That requires a Sh#t kicking, kitchen cleaning ninja master... this one is kinda tired from carrying fish home.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

I think we have a living room... a fine one too, so I'll have to save that for a decent fish.

I want you lying in the bed, with cod heads on the pillow...

Thats sounds a bit kinky... Am I dressed in this picture?

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider