Gå til innhold
Fiskersiden

Biltema Wobblers

I had a discussion with a guy in guernsey and asked what his top bass taker was... so I can stock up for this years bass efforts. He told me that the Veals bass bandit was his top wobbler. It then struck me that it looked very similar to some Biltema wobblers so I showed him some pics and he says they are the exactly the same only with different paint jobs. Same design, action and rattle.

Anyone ordered one from veals that can confirm???

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest StadJon

I had a discussion with a guy in guernsey and asked what his top bass taker was... so I can stock up for this years bass efforts. He told me that the Veals bass bandit was his top wobbler. It then struck me that it looked very similar to some Biltema wobblers so I showed him some pics and he says they are the exactly the same only with different paint jobs. Same design, action and rattle.

Anyone ordered one from veals that can confirm???

From what I've been told, the blue (mackrell?) colored one from Biltema is quite good and often produce nice catches when used in saltwater.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

This is the type that is the same as veals... its the big 14cm one, same size as the big X-raps.

This design is closest to the veals bass bandit mark II...

http://www.biltema.no/products/productimag...p?iItemId=85067

Yessir!

Troutkillers for me!

:-)

You using these ones?...

http://www.biltema.no/products/productimag...p?iItemId=85037

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Har prøvd flere, men har ikke fått dem til å gå ordentlig. Tåler ikke mye fart før de begyner å spinne. Det har vært de med bananfasong.

They do have a very wide action. They are nice on a slow retrieve as they push from side to side... maybe not best to troll at a great rate of knots tho.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Har prøvd flere, men har ikke fått dem til å gå ordentlig. Tåler ikke mye fart før de begyner å spinne. Det har vært de med bananfasong.
??? fåt ørret på de i 2.4-2.8 knop.

fjerne krokene og en treble i mitten!

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider