Gå til innhold
Fiskersiden

Pike waters

A buddy asked me today where the pike were at. I said they were out east somewhere and he said that is no problem we can pack a tent and just drive out... so I think I'm going somewhere :)

I'll gather some info on the places and pass it onto him and see what happens.

When is the best time to take a trip out there?

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

This will also depend on when you're going - and if your planning on fishing from land, boat or ice..

There was talk of ice and going sometime soon. The fishing should determine the means of catching tho... it's a long way to go to blank :)

You can also fish Pike at Karmøy, but i guess you allredy know :)

Yeah, is it worth a try tho... has anyone actually caught one themselves or do they only 'know someone who has'?

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Siste gjedde jeg vet om er vel StåleG's på rundt fem kilo.

Det er sikkert fire år siden jeg fikk min siste.

Tror det meste av gjedde er fisket opp med garn/ruser av grunneierne rundt vannet.

Det er jo bare å ta en prøvetur, men jeg tror ikke det er noe særlig gjedde igjen i vannet.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

A buddy asked me today where the pike were at. I said they were out east somewhere and he said that is no problem we can pack a tent and just drive out... so I think I'm going somewhere :)

I'll gather some info on the places and pass it onto him and see what happens.

When is the best time to take a trip out there?

You guys are invited for a tripp in my boat this spring/easter :blush:
Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Siste gjedde jeg vet om er vel StåleG's på rundt fem kilo.

Det er sikkert fire år siden jeg fikk min siste.

Tror det meste av gjedde er fisket opp med garn/ruser av grunneierne rundt vannet.

Det er jo bare å ta en prøvetur, men jeg tror ikke det er noe særlig gjedde igjen i vannet.

When did ståle catch the 5 kilo one?

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Davidsen on the forum has caught a pike on 8.5kg in that water - but there is'nt to many of them left in the water. But it's worth a try in the spring..

We plan on trying karmøy before heading out east so hopefully there is still some life left in it yet.

Isn't there 2 lakes on Karmøy with pike? Heiavannet and...?

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

You guys are invited for a tripp in my boat this spring/easter :angry2:

Thats a kind offer and we may take you up on that :) Is there any cabins or somewhere to stay out there? we might have to have the girls in tow so might have to keep it a bit civilised... no sh/tting in the woods :lol:

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Thats a kind offer and we may take you up on that :angry2: Is there any cabins or somewhere to stay out there? we might have to have the girls in tow so might have to keep it a bit civilised... no sh/tting in the woods :)

no cabin lol.....but many island to take a "nap" on i Vansjø :lol:
Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

I Holmavatn skal det også være gjedde.

which one is best?

no cabin lol.....but many island to take a "nap" on i Vansjø :angry2:

Maybe a hotel in Moss or something? I don't think the girls are gonna go happilly into the wilderness with the toilet paper.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider