Gå til innhold
Fiskersiden

LIDL fiskeuke likevel...

LAT

• Svar 68
  • Created
  • Siste svar

Top Posters In This Topic

small tent. Like the popular 'beach buddy' tent... only cheaper... much, much cheaper!

I regret not getting one last year during fishing week.

I did'nt see them here in Sarpsborg.. But are they any good? Have you seen the Arpenaz T0+ from XXL? Look very much alike, but I guess the quality is better... Costs 3-400.- though....

Endret av Milo
Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Yes. I'm pretty sure I saw them yesterday, but don't remember if it was at Jessheim or Skedsmokorset. :P

If only Lidl done web orders :)

I did'nt see them here in Sarpsborg.. But are they any good? Have you senn the Arpenaz T0+ from XXL? Look very much alike, but I guess the quality is better... Costs 3-400.- though....

They are good enough for keeping the rain and wind off. Some fiskersiden members have them and like them good enough. I haven't seen the Arpenaz one... i'll have a look.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest gjørs

If only Lidl done web orders :)

They are good enough for keeping the rain and wind off. Some fiskersiden members have them and like them good enough. I haven't seen the Arpenaz one... i'll have a look.

32992_s.jpg

This one?

Not for sale this week, but as you stated; keeps the rain away. :P

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

32992_s.jpg

This one?

Not for sale this week, but as you stated; keeps the rain away. :)

Yeah... how much did it cost?

If you are on Nettby, visit Longcoat. There you will find some pics of the T0+

I'm not on nettby but i've seen pics on xxl... kinda the same only more expensive. Could probably go for a 2 man pop up tent for the same price tho.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest gjørs

Yeah... how much did it cost?

I'm not on nettby but i've seen pics on xxl... kinda the same only more expensive. Could probably go for a 2 man pop up tent for the same price tho.

69,90 I believe.

Bought two just for the fun of it. ;)

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Got a new Lidl pod... looks pretty much the same but with some rod holders and different packaging.

Anyone know if they got bite alarms at haugesund? was the mrs who picked up the pod but she said there weren't any.

Ja 2 til meg og 2 til olemann

Og vips så var det tomt.Var noen som spurtet inn og tok 10 batirunner sneller og noe annet kjafs mulig de fikk med seg noen varslere.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider