Gå til innhold
Fiskersiden

Fishy reportings

Slung a møresild around for a while, result was 2 trout... this one being the purdiest...

trout293.jpg

Took it right at the tip ring with nowhere to go, It took a couple of dives then wrapped the line around the gills a few times as it tried to get airborn so that made short work of landing it :)

Fish was this length and that weight... if anyone finds scales with tape measure at førre then I want it back!

Meat was dissapointingly white and I found a couple of these in it's stomach... ID anyone?

037.jpg

Ok way to spend an afternoon methinks.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

I've had a few sea trout puke up a few of those whilst being bludgen to death. I believe it's a herring or brisling in norwegian.

Åt is a new one for me too, though I guess it's å ete, eter, åt, har ått???

It's not unusual to catch sea trout with white meat if they're primarily fish eaters. The red colour comes from shrimps, prawns and the like. Much like the colour of flamingo.......they're white if they don't get their shrimps!

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

I've only knocked 3 of my trout on the head this year, one had orangey meat, the second had grey meat but this one was proper white like good haddock :blink: I knocked more than a few on the head last year and they ranged from red, pink, orange to grey but this one i found just plain freaky.

I do prefer a bit of pink meself tho... seems more fitting. I groundbaited with prawns as well... maybe I'll get a pink one next time.

First time I've found those in the stomach too. Usually find small codfish type remains in the fish eaters tho its hard to tell when they are half digested.

I'll need to try whole brisling as bait if i can find a supply round here.

P.S. The Mrs. isn't so sure about "har ått" but she can't tell me the proper way to write or even say it :lol:

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider