Gå til innhold
Fiskersiden

tråden om tråden om barna som druknet i italia

like I said before, their race is not the issue. Just as Pikeys are Gaelic race... exactly the same as me.

The problem is their way of life and behaviour not their race.

If they want people to acccept responsibilty for and save their kids then they better start behaving themselves. If they did... there is no issue. Race doesn't matter, how you conduct yourself does.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

There is a difference between some - and all. When you neglect this difference - and would refuse to help two kids drowning because they are roma.... that actually makes you a racist. Why does it bother you to be called a racist? You wouldn`t spare your piss to a roma burning, but are offende when someone call you out as a racist. You should be proud to be a racist since your piss isn`t good enough for the roma (how many millions again?)... :(

"Race isn`t an issue" - but you wouldn`t spare your piss on a roma burning, or save roma kids from drowning. You have serious personality distortians if you don`t see the contridiction in what you are writing.

Endret av Hoffa
Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

I'm not bothered nor offended by the term 'racist'. It's just not the issue and I object to people with very partisan views of the world using cheap buzzwords and 'isms' to make a little capital in a discussion. If you cannot discriminate then you are not well equipped to make a decision... a dog is not just a dog after all. resorting to dishing out 'isms' is as unconstructive as name calling.

My decision to give them a wide berth is not baseless. Even if they are not all bad they do not keep their house in order collectively to any acceptable standard and as they operate outwith manstream society and won't hold their own accountable it is not my job nor anyone elses to do it for them.

I wouldn't spare my piss for a junkie either... same thing. don't involve myself with people who are overwhelmingly, statistically likely to commit a crime against me nor peoples who in the past have done. Roma are just that... Fact. Pikeys are too... Fact.

If the statistics point to a race it is just fact the same as if they point to a subculture, church or youth club.

all anyone has done to rebutt my point is call me racist and play up to other bleedin hearts by mention poor little kiddies... what you gonna do about criminals tho? fill out their claim forms at the social?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYQZHwrosOs

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest StadJon

did you have a gypsy experience or was it the weather?

:D

My favorite moment was when I was in an ATM queue, and these two irish lads infront of me got "visited" by one of these "ATM rats" as everyone called them.

The following coversation took place:

"Pleeeeease miiiister, giiive meeee mooooney!"

"F*** off!"

"Ohhhh myyy gooood, youuuu haaaave nooo heart!"

"What? You want my money and you talk about not having a heart?! Why don't you give me YOUR money?"

"Whaaaat?"

"Why can't I have YOUR money? If you expect ME to give YOU my money, how can YOU not expect ME to want YOUR money? Give me the fookin' money!!"

"Ohhhh myyyyy gooooood!"

"God cannot help you here, he dosn't have the PIN codes!"

:lol:

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

The debate is: "You see two roma children drowning - dying". Do you help or don`t you? Normal people gives a rat ass if they are roma, scotts, norwegians - whatever. You however - would let them drown, and if they were burning - you wouldn`t even piss on them. I think that about says it all.

If you want to debate criminal charges, social aid or alternative meanings to different ism`s - start a new thread.

Endret av Hoffa
Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

:D

My favorite moment was when I was in an ATM queue, and these two irish lads infront of me got "visited" by one of these "ATM rats" as everyone called them.

The following coversation took place:

"Pleeeeease miiiister, giiive meeee mooooney!"

"F*** off!"

"Ohhhh myyy gooood, youuuu haaaave nooo heart!"

"What? You want my money and you talk about not having a heart?! Why don't you give me YOUR money?"

"Whaaaat?"

"Why can't I have YOUR money? If you expect ME to give YOU my money, how can YOU not expect ME to want YOUR money? Give me the fookin' money!!"

"Ohhhh myyyyy gooooood!"

"God cannot help you here, he dosn't have the PIN codes!"

:lol:

LMAO :lol:

I think the guy had a point.

The debate is: "You see two roma children drowning - dying". Do you help or don`t you? Normal people gives a rat ass if they are roma, scotts, norwegians - whatever. You however - would let them drown, and if they were burning - you wouldn`t even piss on them. I think that about says it all.

If you want to debate criminal charges, social aid or alternative meanings to different ism`s - start a new thread.

Well if the debate has to start and stop at 2 roma drowning...

Going to the aid of roma usually results in being stolen from. Typical ruse would be 2 kids in trouble in the sea, you got help and return to find all your stuff gone. Or a roma laying in the street apparently unconscious, you go to their aid and the other one picks your pocket. This shit happens all the time and its well known. with that in mind I would think it prudent not to attemp to aid a roma in distress as do most inner city folk with some street smarts.

So they ended up dead this time... but it was they who laid a shakey foundation. Cry wolf and screw people over they will not trust you... very simple explanation.

As i was always told when I screwed something up beforehand: You made your own bed, now you have to lay in it.

Ultimately I'm not my brothers keeper, I'm not responsible for others if I choose not to. Trust and respect has to be earned not just handed out as part of an idealogical welfare package.

Endret av atomichaggis
Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

If you want to move the debate on I'd love to hear this theory that makes me duty bound to look out for everyone else on the planet... should be a good laugh.

Or you could continue with the 'isms' in an attempt to make me seem so horrid but either way, the 4 kids who had a motorstop that I towed to safety out at sea the weekend before last seemed pretty glad that I'm a selfish, racist bastard as you put it.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

It`s not name calling, it`s labeling. When you based on predjudice refuse to help two kids from drowning - you are a racist. And when you say that "you are not your brothers keeper" - well, in laymans terms - that means selfish.

Those 2 kids that drowned were street urchins who were begging... no prejudice, they are certified 100% trouble. Hassling folk on the beach results in a lot of pissed off bathers.

I am not My brothers keeper means I am not duty bound to look out for others. I don't liike all the people on this planet... infact I like dogs better than most of them. There is nothing that says I have to like or care for them. I care for those that I trust and respect... nothing selfish about that.

Offcourse you don`t have to help anybody. But the natural, humane and empathetic thing would be to do so. From the get-go you have based your descision on race - that`s why you are labeled.

Not based on race... they could have been pikeys. they could have been some other street urchin of the same race as myself. I wouldn't have helped an identified troublemaker.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Kids are drowning, normal people try to help.

And again - you claim race has nothing to do with it. Forgot the part were you wouldn`t help romas because they are all trouble. Let them drown and burn? That`s it for me - you have proved me right anyways.

Endret av Hoffa
Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Kids are drowning, normal people try to help.

Italians are not normal?

Does the fact they were not saved not suggest to you that normal people just ignored them? Infact the term 'normal people' is a sweeping generalisation of the biggest kind.

You must have lived a sheltered life Hoffa, the world is full of scumbags of the highest calibre... giving folk the benefit of the doubt only makes you a mug.

I wouldn't have survived Glasgow, London or Bangkok with your attitude.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider