Gå til innhold
Fiskersiden

It's over

I'll still be checkin in on the forum and visiting Norway no matter how things turn out.

Can't bear the thought of having only course fishing and put and take flyfishing to report on for the most part tho :)

As one door closes another one opens tho... hopefully to a good place.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Nah, but I've got nowhere to go.

I could have stayed if there had been on site accomodation available at work but there isn't any due to big projects in the pipeline and I don't drive so It's hard to get to work if I move into town... my options are very, very limited.

I could always move back later but thats gonna take a bit of groundwork first :)

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Yeah its a real kick in the nuts. I'll try and do more course fishing if I spend much time in central England... should have more success than the last trip...

IMG_0834.jpg

shouldn't be hard :D

I think there will be many short trips to Haugesund for drinks and fishing in anycase.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Sorry to hear your bad news Atomic. If you need any help with storage of some of your stuff just let me know by PM. I am in Stavanger, but have an empty loftspace, may even be able to find you storage for the boat if you are planning on keeping it in Norway! Just let me know.

Regards,

Richard

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Sorry to hear your bad news Atomic. If you need any help with storage of some of your stuff just let me know by PM. I am in Stavanger, but have an empty loftspace, may even be able to find you storage for the boat if you are planning on keeping it in Norway! Just let me know.

Regards,

Richard

I'm ok for storage thx, It's shipping I could use help with, so bloody expensive to use dhl etc.

I'll see if the post office can do better.

Think the boat is gonna need selling on... providing I get a sensible offer.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Just let me know by PM how much you are asking, my son has been pestering me to buy a boat since he arrived, I was planning on something which the wife would like to go out in for the day (with toilet) but if the price is right who knows?

Regards,

Richard

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

I'm ok for storage thx, It's shipping I could use help with, so bloody expensive to use dhl etc.

I'll see if the post office can do better.

Transportation IS expensive. Although it may not be an optimal solution, especially if you plan to return to Norway at some time, maybe you should arrange a sell-out (garasjesalg?), and get rid of the stuff that is not quite necessary to bring with you (furniture), and just keep the necessary items (fishing gear)? :)

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Transportation IS expensive. Although it may not be an optimal solution, especially if you plan to return to Norway at some time, maybe you should arrange a sell-out (garasjesalg?), and get rid of the stuff that is not quite necessary to bring with you (furniture), and just keep the necessary items (fishing gear)? :)

I'm already in the UK... all my posessions are fishing equipment. got about 40 kilos of parcels coming in the post and I brought most of my rods in a bazuka... still got more to follow.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

So now you are moving into "old owl hunting"?? I sincerely hope that you will be able to get back to Norway asap and wish you the best of luck in your new endeavour! ;)

PS: There are a lot of "ol trolls" in Norway too who might need some entertainment! And there is less chances that they will be against "crual sports" such as fishing!!! :)

GOOD LUCK and keep us posted!

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

So now you are moving into "old owl hunting"?? I sincerely hope that you will be able to get back to Norway asap and wish you the best of luck in your new endeavour! :)

PS: There are a lot of "ol trolls" in Norway too who might need some entertainment! And there is less chances that they will be against "crual sports" such as fishing!!! :P

GOOD LUCK and keep us posted!

I hope so cos I didn't have a 'plan B'. I much prefer the hot young blondes but one with a place by the sea are hard to come by :D

Da bør det første du gjør når du logger på møteplassen være å søke på "Karl Inge".

:)

Maglite......

:)

No water with fish anywhere near you now then Atom? Not even *yuck* ;) freshwater?

I sent You a couple of MMS last night KIS... I've made it off my parent's sofa to their caravan on the course fishing utopia Cosgrove. I've had a bash at pike this morning but the river is very coloured due to heavy rains.

I'm gonna head up to Scotland once my reels arrive and spend a bit of time after the wild browns and maybe introduce my uncle to saltwater flyfishing :)

Hvor i Uk holder du til ?

Near milton keynes at present on the buckinghamshire/Northamptonshire border. gonna go home for a while tho and flyfish for trout and stuff soon... then start planning my triumphant return to Norway :)

The situation at this park is nuts at present... due to flooding earlier in the season there are now ghost and common carp as well as tench in the river... been a lot of surprises I'm told.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider