Gå til innhold
Fiskersiden

oslo i morgen

hei

I am dying to get some seafishing done ,because ive been here a month without wetting a line ....i was thinking about taking the early buss into oslo tomorrow and walking down to the castle area to do a little fishing ......am i wasting my time ? will i catch anything ?

Mark

or does anyone know a better place i can get to by bus from oslo ?

okey looks like i will try bygdoy,easy to get to by buss ......i will take 2 rods ,1 bait and 1 light spinning outfit .

i will post results tomorrow :)

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Hope you ment the fortress and not the castle? (Not much fish in the queens dam i think:)

Im sure you could catch some small fish from "Vippetangen", just rigth down from the fortress. But not be surprised if you got some garbage instead. Pretty polluted down there... And DONT eat any of the fish you catch, if that have occured you mind;)

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

I think your pass will do fine. Bygdøy is at least the within the same "zone1" as the city centre, and your pass i probably working within zone1 and 4 zones to the east if I'm not mistaking?

Bygdøy is also a far better choice than Vippetangen in my view. Give us an update later on, and good luck.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider