Gå til innhold
Fiskersiden

Tackle shop

Hi all.

Could anyone tell me where the best tackle shop is located in the Stavanger / Sandnes area.

Thanks.

Ian

I know that XXL at Forus has got a pretty good selection of stuff, but it isn't a tackle shop, more an all types of sports shop. Other than that, I'm not all that well known in this area.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Thanks for the reply, I was at XXL today which is why I'm asking if there is a proper tackle shop somewhere :o

Ian.

What kind of tackle are you looking for?

Theree is a boat and boat fishing shop in Stavanger Sentrum, Myhre AS. They've got some surf casting tackle too I think.

MX-Sport in Kvadrat (the biggest shopping mall in Norway, Sandnes) supply a fair amount of gears for fly fishing, surf casting and spinning. But nowhere near the amount normally found in i.e. british shops.

If you want to take the ferry up north, Baardsen in Haugesund supply most of what we need to fish in this area. They also have mailorder at www.baardsen.no.

Or you may try some other norwegian mail orders, most of them are found on the bottom of this webpage.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider