Gå til innhold
Fiskersiden

Shark night anyone?

atomichaggis

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Not sure really. Working day/evening randomly across the week, and if the weather holds, a trip to skarnsundet hunting for Havmus is scheduled for the weekend.

If your thinking like really near future, its either tomorrow or friday that suits me best, as im working late shift thursday ending at 20.00, so if im to get ready and drive down the clock will be like 22.00 or so before im there...which is a bit late. :angry2:

Not sure how i work next week though, but can check the plans tomorrow if next week is more suitable for you.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Spoke to the Mrs. and we only have tomorrow this week. Thats all the encouragement I need of course :P

Tomorrow OK then?

[quote name=Mr Big fish ;)' date='24 November 2009 - 21:37' timestamp='1259095029' post='552850]

AHA, HAIFEBER :P

Tell yor story Haggis ......

You need to come up to trøndelag and visit... got a room ready.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

I'll have to clear it with the wife first...but so far im 80% in for tomorrow! :P

UPDATE:

Okey, im now officially ALLOWED to go to Shark Night tomorrow. Leaving work at 13.30 tomorrow...just need to figure out when my mate's done at work. ;)

Endret av Trønderflua
Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Spoke to the Mrs. and we only have tomorrow this week. Thats all the encouragement I need of course :P

Tomorrow OK then?

You need to come up to trøndelag and visit... got a room ready.

I will ;) thanks 4 invitasjon..... but when i dont know yet.

Endret av Mr Big fish :)
Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

I'll have to clear it with the wife first...but so far im 80% in for tomorrow! ;)

UPDATE:

Okey, im now officially ALLOWED to go to Shark Night tomorrow. Leaving work at 13.30 tomorrow...just need to figure out when my mate's done at work. :P

Cool :)

Mrs. was laughing at that post. She says it's just like me, only that I live in a bubble and pretend that it's not up to her whether I fish or not :P

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

A pretty decent pigghå and a hågjel made it interesting. Could be other cartilage fish if those 2 are there. The bites were coming thick and fast, I'm sure there would have been plenty more if I had bait elastic and more time to fish last night.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

It was dead in the daylight apart from little nuisance bites, once it got dark i got loads of bites but i ran out of elastic and kept losing the bait. First fish on land was a hyse... I figured they all would be that night. next fish was a whiting... no surprise there either. then I started getting heavy bites and then the rod was almost wrenched out of my hands and I had a hell of a fight, turned out ot be a piggi.

Pigghå was about 4kg... I went down the ladder to unhook it and it left with my hooklength... totally destroyed the rig after a brilliant fight. very next cast I put out a bigger bait on a bigger hook and immediately got a hågjel but the mrs had come to pick me up and I had to pack up and leave. I was still totally buzzing so need to have another try.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

There is a stairway on the back of the pier too, so if you guide a fish around the back then you can walk safely down to land it... I just wasn't thinking straight last night, that piggi was a bit of a shock after such a quiet day. :)

Bring the net tho...cos it might be hard to manouver a fish with a few people fishing alongside

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

When I arrived, Trønderflua and Kjell already had their lines wet and before I got setup Trønderflua had a fish on... guess what...

storsand006.jpg

Not too long after Kjell had a proper bend in his rod and the drop net was deployed.

storsand007.jpg

storsand009.jpg

storsand010.jpg

storsand011.jpg

storsand012.jpg

Similar to the one I caught yesterday and over 5 on the scales if I remember correctly.. super piggi debut for him :)

After getting a crack off on my first cast and taking ages to get a line wet I got my first of a number of these...

storsand015.jpg

Some time later Kjell had a proper bow in his rod...

storsand018.jpg

storsand019.jpg

storsand020.jpg

storsand023.jpg

This time over 4 on the scales and Trønderflua is threatening him with the prospect of walking home if he doesn't share the good fish :D

Raphaug also stopped by to visit in between the action :D

A slow stream of hågjel, hyse and slimål followed until trønderflua caught a consolation piggi.

storsand024.jpg

storsand025.jpg

Some 2.4kg, not big but a doubling of his PB anyway.

to round off my night I caught a... this...

storsand028.jpg

I packed up at 22:30 ish and I think the guys had gave up by then too.

Thanks for an enjoyable evening guys! ;)

Spent på om haien fortsatt er i området jeg... Hadde vært gøy om denne plassen hadde levert pigghå i kurant størrelse flere ganger.

They are there to be caught :) Last 2 nights have turned up good pigghå

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider