Gå til innhold
Fiskersiden

Shark night anyone?

atomichaggis

Tell you whats gonna happen...im gonna take x number of trips to Storsand, not getting any piggie, then im gonna get sick of the place, go to Skarnsundet and then get lots of piggie there. :P

Although i dunno how the piggie likes currents? Can be quite strong in Skarnsundet.

Then again, there is lots of hågjel and svarthå...so dont see why there shouldnt be any pigghå.

Litt omvendt av Bontelabo, plenty piggis, noe hågjell men svarhå er det vel ikke så mye av der ??

Pigghåen jager jo vekk en del annen fisk da :)

Du får dra med deg Haggis å ta en tur hit, snart Sauda tid også, der er der STOOOORE pigghå :D

Endret av Mr Big fish :)
Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Hadde vært digg med en tur til Bontelabo ja. Er vel en del nye arter å hente i området for meg...men det er da så steike langt. :lol:

Har forsten hørt meg litt om ang pigghåen i dag, og det er veldig mye pigghå i Beitstadfjorden på vinters tid..å den er på innsia av Skarnsundet.

Så hvis det passerer stimer med pigghå gjennom sundet, så burde det jo teknisk sett være mulig å få de der å da... :lol:

Har avklart tur til Storsand på søndagen nå da...så får håpe det er en pigghå der ute med navnet mitt påskrevet som veier ca specimen + litt til og venter på meg. :D;)

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Spent a number of hours at Storsand earlier, moon was full, tide came in quite late and all I got was my smallest hågjel yet and a small hyse. The wind was blistering cold and didn't stop blowing for a god damn second :D

The road is just solid ice all the way... I had studs on my boots and walked most of the way down with no probs but be real careful down there folks.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

That sound like the last time we where there minus the ice.

So out of at least 7 trips that i know of now...only 2 actually delivered any decent amount of fish. (Only 1 with decent sized fish)

Ill give it a go on sunday then, and if it turns out once again to be a complete failure....its back to skarnsundet. B)

Hunting for huge havmus is at least rewarded with lots of fish most of the time. :lol:

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

2 trips gave decent sized fish... I wouldn't have started this thread if I hadn't caught a decent piggi first time I went there :lol: not to mention havmus and kloskate... still potential at this place but I think the biggest problem now is gonna be the weather.

I'll see if I can get another trip at the weekend and if the results are poor by sunday then I'll move onto project gapeflynre.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest StadJon

Did stadjon take a trip last night?

Ja, jeg fisket fra ca 2130 og til rundt 0100. Desverre var det enda dårligere enn sist. :D Hadde kanskje to-tre napp (napp altså, ingen run) på de timene. Fisket med flere typer agn (makrell, reke, sild), over flere områder, men det var stille. Været var flott, knapt noe vind og måneskinn fra skyfri himmel. Men når jeg til slutt sovnet så skjønte jeg at det var like greit å gi seg.

Veien ned var fremdeles helt speilblank, så jeg måtte parkere på toppen slik som sist. Så å gjøre en vurdering før dere kjører ned til brygga er nok lurt, med mindre dere har biler som ikke lar seg stoppe av islagte bakker. :)

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

We'll be there tomorrow evening, fishing for a few hours at least. Im going down there anyways, so might aswell fish while we are there. :lol:

Didnt get my new gear yet though sadly...for some reason they decided to leave the package in Oslo for 2 days. :)

Anyone joining us there tomorrow?

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

If she refuse to drive you i can always pick you up mate. Got a big car. :P

Leaving the computer now though...so the missus dont try to learn self defence on me... :o

Send me a text if you need a lift mate, not sure if ill get time to check the forums before i leave tomorrow. :)

Number is 99514545 and the name is Tor Erik! :)

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

I do now! :)

Come to think of it i would know by looking at your "Location: Flornes" text aswell...missus got lots of family living further up. Think its called Forradalen or something up there.

Looking good for today though....was 5 degrees here at 9.30 this morning, so shouldnt be to cold at least. :) Not looking all to bad on the wind either!

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Got my new gear in the mail now...dying to try it!! But sadly i have to wait a few days. :S

Gotta see if we can break the n.rek on Havmus soon Kjell!! :P

But as Kjell said...with the status on Storsand lately its a bit to far to go to not get any fish. Which is what has happened the last trips for us at least.

And when we dont even get hågjel theres something wrong. :) You should see if you could get time to join us in Skarnsundet at once time Haggis,

see if we can get you some big mus. :D

Endret av Trønderflua
Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider