Gå til innhold
Fiskersiden

Shark night anyone?

atomichaggis

Var iallefall ikke noe "shark night" på storsand i kveld de drøye tre timene jeg og Simon var der. Små hyser og hågjel opp til 1,1kg var det vi rakk før hender og føtter var frosset til is ^_^ Synd at de bra fangstene fra plassen virker som et blaff...

Kjipt, noen av dere som har prøvd med crack light ??

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Var iallefall ikke noe "shark night" på storsand i kveld de drøye tre timene jeg og Simon var der. Små hyser og hågjel opp til 1,1kg var det vi rakk før hender og føtter var frosset til is :ph34r: Synd at de bra fangstene fra plassen virker som et blaff...

Det ble vel 2 turer med piggis over 4 dager eller noe sånt. Så ble det brått slutt. ^_^

[quote name=Mr Big fish :P' date='21 December 2009 - 00:44' timestamp='1261352660' post='559206]

Kjipt, noen av dere som har prøvd med crack light ??

Ble vel prøvd med escala og cracklight på en av turene...usikker på om det hjalp på noe anna en hågjel egentlig.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

• 2 weeks later...

hei. hva agner dere med når dere meiter etter pigghåen? er det bare i vinter mørke man får pigghå eller?

Hva som helst, men har som regel med noen makreller på hver tur. Hyse og hvitting er også gode agnfisker som varer litt lenger enn makrell/sild om det er mye slimål i området. Jeg har kun fått de her i fjorden på vinterstid ja. Fikk endel små hannfisker i desember i fjor, så også i år. Tas vel noen under fiske fra båt i løpet av resten av året også, men det er mest på slump.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

• 2 months later...

Fished saturday night through to 1:30, totally dead except for epidemic proportions of...

storsand003.jpg

Had a thrilling encounter none the less. I was baiting up on the pier when I heard a loud spluttering cough from underneath the pier. I thought I must have been hearing things and convinced myself it was just the water hitting the supports. A short while later I heard a loud rustling noise which made me jump but when I looked around I saw nothing, nobody and nothing around for miles and figured it was just my bait bag blowing in the wind. I cast out my last bait of the night and started fishing it back to me actively when right next to me I heard another loud spluttering cough. I nearly jumped out of my skin. I switched on my head lamp and turned to my right and saw two eyes glowing back at me from what in my mind could only be the most enormous cat I've ever seen. Then my eyes slowly adjusted and I realised that a great big otter had climbed all the way up the stairs and was sat on the pier watching me! I spent about a minute slowly trying to unzip my flosuit pocket and get my camera out but by the time it fired up the otter started heading back down the stairs and dived back into the water before I could get a pic :-(

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

It was insane how many slimål I dragged up... real pain in the ass. The otter made my night tho :-)

Any specimen ?? :thumbsup:

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Only the otter... it was huge! No more night fishing for a while, time to concentrate on gapeflyndre.

Need to arrange a trip down there hunting for the gapis. Im presuming thats daytime fishing is the key for the gapis?

And do you have any idea if any of the other "wanted" spieces are catchable in the same area as the gapis is now? I.e Fløyfisk, skrubbe, etc.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Need to arrange a trip down there hunting for the gapis. Im presuming thats daytime fishing is the key for the gapis?

And do you have any idea if any of the other "wanted" spieces are catchable in the same area as the gapis is now? I.e Fløyfisk, skrubbe, etc.

Daytime seems to be the thing for anything flat, bites really tail off after dark. The area I'm thinking of trying has given fløyfisk, ulke, sandflyndre and gylte of various forms. all were taken on shrimp, then when I fished mackarel a few days later I blanked :-S

I haven't got gapeflyndre there but I'm confident they are there. Skrubbe can be taken very nearby... first fish I caught in Trøndelag infact.

Not sure if it's the best time of year yet but certainly worth a try.

I do know a spot where both gapeflyndre and skrubbe have been taken if this place doesn't deliver.

Er det håp om gapeflyndre i området rundt Storsand altså?

They are taken around muruvika so there is a possibility even if divers haven't seen any.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

• 5 months later...

They're back! :thumbsup:

Took a little trip with Trønderflua last night, total catch was about 7 Pigghå and probably a few more Hågjel.

The Piggis were all male fish up to around 3 kg.

I fished shrimp most of the night and mostly got hågjel and TEB fished Mack and mostly got Piggi... conclusive taste preference there.

Pics:

storsand001-2.jpg

storsand006-1.jpg

storsand008-2.jpg

storsand014.jpg

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Good god i hate pictures taken when its pitch black. The blitz always makes me go WOOOH!! and look crazy like hell on the pictures. lol

Bt, we got 8, i got 7 and you got 1! :dribble: ¨

The biggest one we took a weight on, was 2.94kg. So not really that big, but it was fun for a change, they do put up more of a fight than the hågjel thats for sure.

Oh...and did i mention that it was wet? Because it was....very wet. <_<

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Er tatt fler gapflyndrer på storsand. Skrubber også.

Old post Trit... keep up with the times man!

We have caught something like 25 or more species at Storsand... and found it's one of the most reliable fishing spots in the area, we keep coming back to it.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Old post Trit... keep up with the times man!

We have caught something like 25 or more species at Storsand... and found it's one of the most reliable fishing spots in the area, we keep coming back to it.

Jeg så det, men så ikke noe sted at dere faktisk visste om at det var tatt gapeflyndre der.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider