Gå til innhold
Fiskersiden

Hey everyone,

I am looking for some areas to do some torsk fishing from shore/rocks. Last week I went down to the Svelvik area and caught a couple small around 1 kilo but nothing to exciting. I typically go to Kalvøya during the warmer months but I do not know if it is frozen over or not. If anyone is willing to share some suggestions on decent places to go I would greatly appreciate it! Also if anyone is interested I plan on trying some areas this weekend and anyone would be welcomed to join me or show me some areas. Thanks again for your help.

-Justin

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Hey everyone,

I am looking for some areas to do some torsk fishing from shore/rocks. Last week I went down to the Svelvik area and caught a couple small around 1 kilo but nothing to exciting. I typically go to Kalvøya during the warmer months but I do not know if it is frozen over or not. If anyone is willing to share some suggestions on decent places to go I would greatly appreciate it! Also if anyone is interested I plan on trying some areas this weekend and anyone would be welcomed to join me or show me some areas. Thanks again for your help.

-Justin

Hi Justin.

The Kalvøya-waters ar frozen, i woult try a bit further out. Spirabukta, Vollen, Elnestangen and Sjøstrand ar all intresting aereas.

M.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Maritim,

Thanks for the advice and saving me trip to Kalvøya! I still plan on finding somewhere to go this weekend as I just cant seem to get fishing of my mind right now. The hardest part is going to be figuring the public transportation to wherever I go but I will throw some lead somewhere......haha.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Maritim,

Thanks for the advice and saving me trip to Kalvøya! I still plan on finding somewhere to go this weekend as I just cant seem to get fishing of my mind right now. The hardest part is going to be figuring the public transportation to wherever I go but I will throw some lead somewhere......haha.

Is's quite a trip, but you can catch buss 251 and go all the way from Oslo to Vollen. I hear there is no ice around Huk and Fornebu, so that's a couple of closer alternatives. At fornebu you have Rolvstangen, Halden-brygge and Furst-brygge. If you decide to go to vollen, i vould go to the cite www.hvor.no and check out the aerea on the awaileble "airplane-photos" (flyfoto). Verry informative.

Good luck and "skitt fiske" :)

M.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider