Gå til innhold
Fiskersiden

Bygdøy report for 23/01/11

I made it out to Bygdøy today finally for a little fishing. After figuring out the public transportation system I finally got there, albeit a little later than I had planned. It was a nice day with the sun out and zero wind but if I have learned anything it is that the fishing is always a little more difficult in calm conditions. When I got to my first spot threw a few casts and lost a couple lures from snags so I moved down a little. At the next spot still no luck but 50 meters away from another person caught a trout on a fly so that was a least a good sign. Tried a few more spots and all I was getting was practice casting. Tried a few more spots and when I got to this one area were the rocks go out in a decent point I caught a decent Torsk, probably 1.5-2 kg, on my frist cast there. Spirits were lifted and I continued to work my down the coast. Unfortunately that was to be the only fish for as the ice started close in on the entire coast causing all the remaining fisherman out there to work the same 75 meter stretch of land. I tired a few more casts but decided to leave at sunset. At least I was able to satisfy the hunger for a few more days. Can't wait to get back again and hopefully find some places with a little less ice. Here are a few pics from today:

P1230016.jpg

P1230015.jpg

P1230018.jpg

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

It was definitely much better than sittin at home. Unfortunately I think it just caused me to want to go fishing more but I dont know how to find out whether there is ice in most places. Might have to put my flexi card to use this weekend!

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider