Gå til innhold
Fiskersiden

Lake Norsjö in August 2011

Hello Members,

Tysk:

mit meiner Familie werde ich unsere Ferien (20. August bis 03. September) in einem Ferienhaus in Gvarv/Akkerhaugen verbringen. Ich bin 42 Jahre alt, Angler und Jäger. Diese 2 Wochen Urlaub kann ich dort nicht ohne zu angeln verbringen!!! Ein kleines Boot mit einem 3 PS-Motort kann man dort für 100,- € pro Woche anmieten. Ist dieses Boot ausreichend ?

English:

during the holidays (20th of August to 3rd of September) my family will stay in a Cabin near Gvarv/Akkerhaugen. I am (then) 42 years old, a fisher- and a huntermen. I can not stay the two weeks without fishing !!! :( A little Boot with a 3 horsepowers motor is rentable at the cabin for 800 NOK per Week. Is this motor big enough ?

Tysk:

Ich bin auf der Suche nach einem Angelfreund, der mir Tips zum angeln im Norsjö geben kann.

Ich stamme aus dem Raum Köln. In den umliegenden Talsperren sind Hechte, Barsche, Seeforellen und Maränen vorhanden. Von Mai bis Mitte Juni ist es kein Problem Maränen mit kleinen Nymphen an der Hegene am Grund zu fangen. In den Folgemonaten wird es immer schwieriger. Verhalten sich die Maränen im Norsjö vergleichbar ? Wo kann man die Maränen finden ? Unser Ferienhaus befindet sich am Nordrand des Sees. Ist es im Nordteil des Sees tief genug für Maränen ?

Wie kann ich im Norsjö Saiblinge (Röye) fangen ?

Hat man vom Ufer aus eine realistische Chance Lachse (laks) und Meer-/Seeforellen (Örret/Sjöörret) zu fangen ?

Welche Fischarten sind sonst noch interessant im Norsjö ?

Für alle Tips bin ich äußerst dankbar, da man als Neuling an einem so großen See sicherlich zunächst Probleme haben wird, die Fische überhaupt zu finden. Mit vielem Dank für Eure Antworten im Voraus!

Cervaro

English:

I am searching for fishing-friends that tells me some tips for fishing in lake Norsjö.

I live near Cologne in Germany. There we have some lakes with Pike, Perch, Seatrout an Whitefish (Sik). In May an half of June it is easy to get the Whitefish with little hooks at the ground. In the later month it is getting harder and harder. Is that similiar in Lake Norsjö ? Where can i find the sik ? I will stay in the north of the lake. Is it deep enough for the whitefish there ?

How could i catch Char (Röye) in Lake Norsjö ?

I there a realistic chance to catch salmon (laks)or a seatrout (Örret/Sjöörret) at Lake Norsjö from the waterfront ?

I will be very thankful for each Tip. If you are new at such a big lake, it will be a the first problem to find the fishes!

Cervaro

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

• 3 weeks later...

Lake Norsjø in august is a rather big lake. It gets rather hot in august, so if you are after Saiblinge you usually have to fish deep, at least at daytime. That fish does not fancy hot surface water much.

In august you might be better off fishing for trout. Bait fishing with small earthworms on the bottom usually does the trick, or flyfishing. The lake holds some real big trout up to 8-9 kilos, like some other of the lakes in the channel water system does. These eat larger baitfish, so simple surface trolling with wobblers might be productive at night. It's also pike and Sik there, and of course perch.

Salmon and sea trout run up streams and through the lake to Bøelva and other rivers, but if you fish in the lake you have "the needle in the haystack"-problem. Big lake, very few, scattered fishes running. If you want a decent chance to catch some of these species, try Skienselva at Skotfoss. That place holds big trout, some salmon and sea trout. Strange fishing rules there, at least the last time I visited, but it is indeed possible to catch salmon/sea trout there in august. Been there, done that!

Maybe you can contact these guys http://www.grenlandsportsfiskere.no/ by e-mail at d.natedal@grenlandsportsfiskere.no . Try it, the locals know the area best!

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider