Gå til innhold
Fiskersiden

MrVolcom

• 2 weeks later...

Trondheimsfjordflotiljen voksen, velkommen!

Er selv kaptein på en 9 fots Metzler fra sent 80-tall, som tar inn vann og slipper ut luft til tross lapping med både tyggis og gaffa. 4 hk 2-takts kremvisper fra Mercury sørger for periodvise antydninger til fremdrift. (Internt: "Jeg er en Mercurymann.")

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Trondheimsfjordflotiljen voksen, velkommen!

Er selv kaptein på en 9 fots Metzler fra sent 80-tall, som tar inn vann og slipper ut luft til tross lapping med både tyggis og gaffa. 4 hk 2-takts kremvisper fra Mercury sørger for periodvise antydninger til fremdrift. (Internt: "Jeg er en Mercurymann.")

Mercurymann! :D Æ kjennan

Ja synes d va godt å få frem at du hadde 9 fot å ikke 8. Nå e d slutt på mobbingå med at eg e så feig i storbåten min på 9fot! Men sent 80-tall... :bow:

Gratz with ur new yacht David, and welcome to the exclusive aqua-marina-club! :fish:

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

@atomichaggis: sweet - betalt mye for detta?

btw: Blir man godkjent medlem i klubben hvis man bryter en Thruster på RonThompson-bellyen fra tidlig 90-tall?

Endret av Lystfisker´n
Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

@atomichaggis: sweet - betalt mye for detta?

btw: Blir man godkjent medlem i klubben hvis man bryter en Thruster på RonThompson-bellyen fra tidlig 90-tall?

motor was 6k, paid extra 500 on the boat cos XXL was sold out, so had to get it at the co-op next door :-(

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Ok - I hear what youre saying - just telling ive run out og gas on my Merc4hp dozens of times and all id done is refill and pull a few extra times before fiering right up again.. :-) I just assumed all on-top tanks worked the same way, thats all :-)

Endret av Lystfisker´n
Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

hmmm...strange. So you were told to do this only the first time or not to ever let it run dry?

He Just said that first time. The yamaha that Yamabisi copy has a priming bulb on the internal tank tho... obviously needs one.

Nice stuff David! Some gas-sucking once in a while cant hurt? :P

What was the first fish u caught in the new yacht?

Thats twice in 2 days... keeping gas in the tank from now on! I didn't fish, just wanted to see how it would go with transporting the gear and motor and see if chinese engines actually work and if it would leak oil all over the car.

Was a little louder than most 4 strokes, but I know the new yamaha is the same with a single cylinder and exhaust above the prop. Dying to get done with the breaking in period so I can thrash it and see what full throttle is like.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

• 2 months later...

Having fished a bit from my new yacht, I have encountered a number of inconveniences. Particularly when launching, like I do, from a beach. Also being underway in anything more than a slight swell at 9 knots or more is like being in an american prison with a lustful, steroid built, sosiopathic rapist if you use the wooden bench.

Inconveniencies, however, are for common people. Not for members of the exclusive Aqua Marina club. So I have set about pimping my ride.

First step was upholstering the bench. Bit of foam, old PVC raincoat, Staplegun... jobs a good'un. even has pockets on it :)

2012-11-02211710.jpg

2012-11-02211655.jpg

So that's my arse cared for.

Next step was overcoming the beaches and hauling the boat on my back turtle style, then going back for the motor, then the gear etc. etc.

The answer was wheels... great big aeroplane wheels!

2012-11-02210307.jpg

2012-11-02210613.jpg

This thing is taking shape... more mods to come :)

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider