Gå til innhold
Fiskersiden

Wanted: Rana 17/530

atomichaggis

classy . når man heter price selv,er det et vinnernavn ;) kursk,karsk navnet skjemmer ingen :D

Firstprice is associated with undrinkable tea and coffee, crispy toilet paper, rotten deformed vegetables and other substandard goods... I couldn't do it to her.

Gratulere med båt med hardt skrog. :) Kommer til å savne rapportene fra gummibåten, men du får veie opp med noen bilder av og info om den nye stoltheten?

Need to wait til she is delivered later on tonight. Just a rana 17 with a pretty bare DC configuration... 2 standard seats and pretty much bare. previous owner has put in an extra seat but that's coming out. It comes with a Yamaha 3 cyl 30 horse... from about 86 judging by the decals.

Not sure how I'll kit it out yet, maybe a little comfy arrangement at the front and leave as much space for fishing at the back as possible.

59_1430926567_xl_zps35120c4b.jpg

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Got a bit of work to do on it, gonna take my time and just add stuff as and when I have time and money. Mostly for bottom fishing but family stuff as well.

Got a TM260 to screw on it :D need to get the electrics sorted out tho, the whole rectifier/reguator/batteries/wiring/switches and all that stuff.... totally clueless with electrics tho :( Need to rig up the lanterns before winter. Would be nice with a sound system too.

Maybe make a little bed/sofa type thing in the front. I was wanting a DC Lux with side benches at the back, but now I'm not so sure, kinda liking the extra space. Some steel rails and rod holders ought to do it for the back.

All that said, as a fishing boat, she is good to go :)

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Yeah, HDS 5... Might need to upgrade that at some point.

I need to enlist some help to get power from the motor or put it into a shop. Not so sure of the right components, Think there is a Yamaha kit specific to that one but probably costs 10 times a DIY job.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider