Gå til innhold
Fiskersiden

Shore fishing around Trondheim - help please!

Hi all

I'm visiting some friends who have just moved from UK to Trondheim, in late August - early September.

I'm planning on bringing some fishing gear, (10ft bass spinning rod, sandeel/ shad lures etc).

I'd really appreciate any advice on places to fish from the shore - piers/ rocks etc. I won't have access to a car most of the time so are there any places in Trondheim itself or within cycling distance (eg 20km)??

Or any places to hire a boat/ join a boat trip? I can't find any info online about places in or close by to Trondheim.

Hoping to get out to Skarnsundet one weekend as I hear the fishing is great there.

THanks a lot in advance!!

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

All around Trondheim is worth a pop. Pretty much anywhere you can get access to the shore can give results. You can find some inspiration in this thread... https://www.fiskersiden.no/forum/index.php/topic/20061-kystmeiteplasser-i-trondheimsfjorden/

I would bring surf or distance carp gear if i was you tho.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Just a lot more variety in terms of marks and species to be had on a surf/carp setup, deepwater options from shore here too. You should be able to get a few cod, wrasse, pollack and coalies on bass road tho with spoons and shads in and around the city.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider