Gå til innhold
Fiskersiden

fishing Oslo fjord in march

stumpy

8 hours ago, espenkg said:

I've been trying out the stretch between Solvik and the southern most tip of Malmøya a few days this last week. Haven't seen much activity on the surface and haven't met too many that have had any luck. Apparently one guy got two seatrout there today, and someone had caught a 2kg+ cod yesterday or the day before. I've gotten something small to nibble on my lure twice, but never got to see what it was before it fell off.

May have to break out the flyrod and give that a shot instead. For others fishing the stretch, hope to see you there and please report if you get anything. Atleast then the rest of us will know that it's not a complete waste of time ;)

Skitt fiske!

I’m probably going to try Lysaker, fornebu and rolfstangen today. Want to try find warmer waters. Where is Bygdoy?

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

On 4/13/2018 at 9:56 AM, Fiskefinn said:

Hi, water is not to cold. The places you mentioned should be OK at this of year. I am going out tonight :-)

Yeah I’m out here at the moment. Seems very quiet at solvik. Going to try ulvoya. Do you recommend any other spots? Let me know if ur keen to head out when ur free. Would like to join! 

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

hi guys, well i tried to fish in march when i was there for a week but the water (as i was advised) was still mostly frozen :angry:

it's very nice to see the various reports of some fish being caught now.

i am now hoping to visit again in early june so hopefully there will still be fish. any hints and tips for the time of year would be very welcome.

does anyone know if it's worth trying on the area around Fornebukta ? as this is very close to where i will stay.

good fishing and tight lines to all.

Endret av stumpy
add text
Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

10 timer siden, stumpy skrev:

hi guys, well i tried to fish in march when i was there for a week but the water (as i was advised) was still mostly frozen :angry:

it's very nice to see the various reports of some fish being caught now.

i am now hoping to visit again in early june so hopefully there will still be fish. any hints and tips for the time of year would be very welcome.

does anyone know if it's worth trying on the area around Fornebukta ? as this is very close to where i will stay.

good fishing and tight lines to all.

I fished the area around Lagmanshollmen last summer, a bit south of Fornebukta. Cought some smaller fish, so theres definately a chance id say.. :) But ill wait for reply from someone who knows what they are talking about to! :)

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

21 minutes ago, chriseif said:

Nice catch ! I was at Bygdoy yesterday for a couple of hours without any luck. Saw a couple more fisherman but they didnt seem too lucky either. Might drive down to Hvaler on Sunday

I was fishing in the same area yesterday. Those fish are from that area. I caught another 2 cod and a sea trout today( this afternoon). Sea trout had a big black mark on its head. Fungus or something ??? 

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

4 timer siden, Anthony Kobrowisky skrev:

Will u be there today?

Yeah, I am heading out there in about 30 minutes. I am painting the roof in a cabin at Solvika and will try to get some fishing in between the coatings :)

Feel free to stop by if you're there. Cabin #50 ("Bittebo"), or if I am out fishing just look for a guy with white paint in his hair. That will be me :D

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

The winds out there today were a bit gusty for my current Flyrod Skills, so I skipped fishing and painted a bit more instead. Hoping for better luck tomorrow and I may bring my regular rod just to be absolutely certain I can get something out in the water.

How was Paradisbukta and surrounding areas today?

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

3 hours ago, chriseif said:

Sorry, I saw your message too late. I was also at Paradisbukta. No luck though...  

Am thinking about going a bit further south on Saturday. Got some space in the car

Yeah I got 2 small trout but was still a nice day out! Unfortunately I’m off to instanbul on thurs then back to South Africa for a Fishing comp but will be back in August. Could u send me ur phone number. Will contact u when I return! 

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

15 timer siden, Vijayendra skrev:

New to fishing.. wanna try some luck around Fornebu, Bygdoy, etc area tomorrow. Any recommendations for specific spots would be really appreciated. Thanks :)

Since im kind of new to Oslofjorden im working on compiling a google map for myself from different official sources. :) No guarantees on the accuracy though ;) But maybe a start, Its on my blog.

http://scandinaviancoasts.blogg.se/2018/april/working-on-a-fishing-spot-map-for-oslofjorden.html

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

5 timer siden, Kustvatten skrev:

Since im kind of new to Oslofjorden im working on compiling a google map for myself from different official sources. :) No guarantees on the accuracy though ;) But maybe a start, Its on my blog.

http://scandinaviancoasts.blogg.se/2018/april/working-on-a-fishing-spot-map-for-oslofjorden.html

Thats one nice blogg you got there :) Keep up the work, was fun reading :) 

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

On 5/1/2018 at 3:34 PM, Kustvatten said:

your map is such a good idea and very good of you to share your experiences. if i may ask a silly question. You have the fish possible to catch at different spots then S, W Sp and F. Are these summer, winter, spring and Fall. forgive my ignorance.

keep the posts coming, it's good to know what is coming out. i hope to be back again in june and possibly august too :)

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider