stumpy

fishing Oslo fjord in march

hei, i am hoping to travel to oslo in mid march and would like to try the sea fishing. Is there any kind person who could give me some tips on places to fish from the shore and what i might catch.

tusen takk

bob

ps. i forgot to say that i am slightly disabled and would be using public transport to get around.

i would be very grateful and happy to get some tips

thank you in advance

Endret av stumpy
wrong title

Del dette innlegget

Lenke til innlegg
Del på andre sider

i am very sorry that nobody has felt they can help with any hints or tips for me. i was really looking forward to fishing oslo/ akerhus area.

Del dette innlegget

Lenke til innlegg
Del på andre sider

Hi Bob,

depending on the exact time you are here we can go fishing together. I am also fairly new to Oslo (1 year) but was out quite a bit. As far as I understood it is still a bit early for sea trout but other species like cod or hvitting should be possible to catch. There are many fishing places around and I even have some maps. So if you are interested write me a message. Also have a car

Cheers

Del dette innlegget

Lenke til innlegg
Del på andre sider

Mid-march is not too early for seatrout, it is very often good throughout the Winter. This year it is a bit colder than usual, but I think you should opt for the seatrout. And what else? OK, in the inner basin there are some saltwater species, but further out, where I am Fishing, I haven't seen anything but seatrout for years. However, seatrout means moving around, a mobile type of Fishing, either flyfishing or spinning. Float-Fishing With baitfish (deadbait) is the way to go if you want a more stationary type of Fishing. Get one of the big floats (slider) used by the coarse-anglers, a smallish treblehook and Fish shallow (1 meter) bays where the sun warms the water on an early spring day. Some shops sell frozen sprats (bait).

Del dette innlegget

Lenke til innlegg
Del på andre sider

Hi

I do'nt know too much about fishing in inner areas, but since no other mension it, you have some possibilities on the east side. the passenger boat to nesodden takes you to a fairly good area, and you can take bus to fiskvollbukta- ingierstrand. There is lots of busses passing there.

[ Du må være Logget på eller registrert bruker for å se lenken ]

Del dette innlegget

Lenke til innlegg
Del på andre sider

hi,

thank you for the replies, i'm sure they will be helpful. i will probably be using a spin rod and lure. maybe a dexter wedge or sidewinder lures if they would work also.

it would be nice to catch a cod or sea trout but anything is better than nothing :) 

thanks again for the tips

tight lines to you

bob

Del dette innlegget

Lenke til innlegg
Del på andre sider

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå