Gå til innhold
Fiskersiden

Kajakk fiskested Oslofjord

Siste_sang

I was searching the forum for places in Oslofjord to fish from a kayak and instead came across posts that confused me a bit that there are some restricted areas for fishing from a kayak or boat in the fjord. So I'm wondering if someone can explain to me, preferably in English, where it is OK to fish from a kayak, where there are restrictions, and the good spots, where I can catch stuff and things. We been out in the fjord a couple of times in kongelungen area and lysaker area. Not by the river. 

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

hi

The areas around rivers and creeks that hold anadrome fish (seatrout and salmon) are restricted in the periods when fishing in the rivers ar forbidden. This areaes is defined by the border river-sea, and is normally 100 meters from this in a semi-cirkle out from the rivers. You can paddle there, but not fish.  I checked with the map, and i could not see any restrictions there. in norway all area from the high water line and out is public. If someone try to tell you its private property and threath you away when you is there in your kayak, call the police. The only rule is to be a little polite yourself, and dont provoke.

here is a map you can use to check, this is allways updated with borders and restrictions

https://kart.gulesider.no/m/xKwos

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider