Gå til innhold
Fiskersiden

Bö Sommaland...

Kustvatten

Hi dere!

Kids are going to Bö Sommarland in June.. Im not much for bathing (Except involuntary ones while wading..) Is there some water around there that i can spend the day fishing with my flyrod? Preferably some streaming water but lake is fine to :)

Im adaptive, got flyrod from #5 up to 225gr surfrod :) Just want to fish :)

Thanks! 

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

The Bø River has some nice trout, and the lower stretches even possibilities for catching salmon. Good flyfishing opportunities. I think its easy and cheap to acquire a fishing licence 

https://www.inatur.no/fiske/56fbcc6be4b073008e02e723

there is also possible to acquire a licence at local stores. More information can be gathered by making a search on the net. There are also some good trout waters in the Lifjell mountain areas not so far away from Bø.

Tight lines!

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Bø river has lots of trouts, mostly small though. You can find some decent perch (and a lot of small ones) in the slow parts upstream Oterholtfossen. In the lower parts of the river (around Gvarv) there is pike - some of them has good size! Around Gvarv is there also tench, but not too much of them as far as i know. But Østeråa in Lunde (approx. 15min driving from Bø) has lots of nice tench +/-2kg is the standard size.

As mentioned above there is also some salmon and nice trouts (big ones from Nordsjø uses the river to spawn)  in the lower parts of Bø river, but I think june it's to early - august/september is more likely to catch them.

Otherwise  you got Lifjell with lots of trout. Beautiful surroundings up there in the mountains!. Mostly 2-4hg, but several lakes has 1kg+ fish.  

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider