Gå til innhold
Fiskersiden

Spot for fishing in Oslo early March

Driss Saibi

Hi

March would usually be «in between» seasons in freshwater, so depending on how early spring is this year there might be solid ice for icefishing, there might be rotten ice you should stay off, or there might be open water. 

As for saltwater the Oslofjord is free from ice and fishable. Shorefishing is s good option, but offcourse a boat always increases the odds in your favour. 

Endret av erik
Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Hi again

the seatrout is a good possibility at this time of the year.

https://kart.gulesider.no/m/0RhJH

Here is a link to some possible places, i do not know the inner fjord so good, but this places have ekcellent public communication, bus to nr 1-6, and boat to nesodden for nr seven

I would also recommend that you try natural bait at the bottom, witk boiled shrimps as bait

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

21 timer siden, cannonbang skrev:

Hi again

the seatrout is a good possibility at this time of the year.

https://kart.gulesider.no/m/0RhJH

Here is a link to some possible places, i do not know the inner fjord so good, but this places have ekcellent public communication, bus to nr 1-6, and boat to nesodden for nr seven

I would also recommend that you try natural bait at the bottom, witk boiled shrimps as bait

thank you for the spots.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Hello,

I tried to fish yesturday morning but I got a problem with our 2 reels. The brake didn't work any more due to the cold (it worked again back home). Is there a special treatment to do on the reel to make it work correctly in winter, like a special oil? If so where can I provide some in Oslo sentrum?

Thank you for your advice

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Den 5.3.2019 at 19.06, Driss Saibi skrev:

Hello,

I tried to fish yesturday morning but I got a problem with our 2 reels. The brake didn't work any more due to the cold (it worked again back home). Is there a special treatment to do on the reel to make it work correctly in winter, like a special oil? If so where can I provide some in Oslo sentrum?

Thank you for your advice

Do you use braided line on a metal spool?

If you do, add a round of black electricians tape or similar to the bottom of the spool, then a couple of rounds of thin mono line, wind the mono tight on the spool, and then continue with braid to fill up the spool. 

What happens is that the spool contracts with the cold, and when you come home and bring it inside in the heat, it widens again. Whn the spool is colld, the braid slips on the spool. 

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider