Gå til innhold
Fiskersiden

Gjedde

sosalele

Hello Norway fishermen. Sorry that I don't write this in Norwegian language. :D

Im planning my trip to Norway this year from may till july, I will be staying most of the time Sor-Fron region city called Vinstra. 

Im very passionate pike(Gjedde) fisherman, I know that that specific region are really good for trout and char fishing, but Im hoping that there are some place where i would be able to catch some good size pikes. I know that Norway is famous for big pikes because locals don't catch them too much, but most places I know are around Oslo. 

I would appreciate a lot if someone could give me some directions where I should look for catching my Norway Gjedde. 

I will translate this with goodle traslate to norwegian, so more people can read it, im sorry for grammar mistakes. 

Hello Norwegian fishermen. Sorry that I am not writing this in Norwegian. I am planning my trip to Norway this year from May to July, I will live most of the time in the Sør-Fron region, the city of Vinstra. I am a very passionate pike angler, I know that specific region is very good for trout and char fishing, but I am hoping that there is a place where I can catch some good sized pike. I know Norway is famous for big pike because the locals don't catch them too much, but most of the places I know are around Oslo. I would greatly appreciate it if someone could give me directions on where to look to catch Norway Pike. I will translate this with goodle traslate into Norwegian, so more people can read it, sorry for grammar mistakes.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider