Gå til innhold
Fiskersiden

Min første tur med riggen

fiskekongen

Ble vel ikke akkuratt noen høydare. men jeg lærte da endel. Fisk fikk jeg til slutt også. I det jeg dro opp for dagen, hang det en dau makrell på. så det kan nok hende at utløseren sto "litt" hardt på[ :) ]

Men en deilig tur på vannet med familien ble det. Og første fisketuren på lenge.

fisket fra kl. 1230 - 1900. Og da var det tid for lillegutt å komme seg hjem.

280720050154pRuQZ4HaACkZEYSilO.jpg?8

280720050148ELGGdE3wTZjvZw9Ezh.jpg?19

280720050159H3TGqVxprstjkTPVwt.jpg?39

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Men da er du jo i gang da:)

Mht. utløsere og slikt, så er det vel gammel nytt, men jeg kjører grov sene mellom stacker klemma/evt. festet på loddet og selve utløseren. Har du denne passe lang nok, ser du ganske greit om det er småfisk på.............

Du får melde fra når blankfisken henger da:)

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Tror uansett du skal sjekke ting noe oftere. Å få på en makrell etter fem minutter og kjøre med den på slep resten av dagen kan selvsagt gi heftig fisk, men i så tilfelle bør den rigges mer omsorgsfullt enn å ha den hengende på en sluk...

Ellers skal det tillegges at dorging med hel agnfisk er en bra metode til håbrann for de som håper på det. Ellers finnes det noen generelle tips her: http://www.newenglandsharks.com/newpage11.htm

Sitat: In some instances you may want to troll for sharks.

If you have a boat that will slow troll without you having to go in and out of gear, trolling can be productive for makos and threshers. We just caught that thresher trolling, and young Mike on the right is battling a mako that we picked up a few minutes later on the troll . The mako was released.

The boat I normally use for shark fishing trolls at 5 kts which in my opinion is a little too fast, so I usually drift.

Here we are on a boat that has a trolling valve, that will allow us to troll at 2 kts. We drag a couple of chum buckets along to put out the slick.

A couple of bluefish fillets were trolled astern about 75 feet on single hooks. We caught the thresher on a bluefish fillet, and then I switched to trolling head and tail hooked whole dead bluefish to demonstrate another method. The mako was taken on the trolled dead bluefish.

In Mass. Bay where I do my sharkfishing, we don't have a lot of threshers and makos - so we drift fish which also allows us to cod fish and occasionally get a porbeagle and bluefin tuna off the bottom.

In this situation we are on the south side of Cape Cod in a shark tournament, where there are plenty of threshers and makos. This justifies trolling, otherwise you will be battling blue sharks all day if you are just drifting like we did the first day of the tournament. We tried the day before to get a blueshark over 300 lbs which is required for a weigh in, but the ones we caught were in the 250 lb range. On the second day, in the last hours of the tournament we switched to this tactic, and at least got a fish to weigh in. - Tom

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider