Gå til innhold
Fiskersiden

seafishing next week

So you're looking for some spots in the Oslo region?

I've heard about some nice catches in Drøbaksundet. I've never tried this spot - but it might be worth a try?

I tried some spots on Jeløya this summer. I could recommend this spot as a starting point :lol: Drive south to Moss, follow the signs to Jeløy. Straight ahead in the first roundabout, then make a right turn in the "Gimle" crossing (towards "Nes").

Skitt fiske :lol:

Edit: Just keep in mind that the police always bring their sharp scissors -> made for cutting through plastic driver licenses :D. Drive carefully :lol:

Endret av permagnar
Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

So you're looking for some spots in the Oslo region?

I've heard about some nice catches in Drøbaksundet. I've never tried this spot - but it might be worth a try?

I tried some spots on Jeløya this summer. I could recommend this spot as a starting point :lol: Drive south to Moss, follow the signs to Jeløy. Straight ahead in the first roundabout, then make a right turn in the "Gimle" crossing (towards "Nes").

Skitt fiske :lol:

Edit: Just keep in mind that the police always bring their sharp scissors -> made for cutting through plastic driver licenses :lol:. Drive carefully ;)

Thanks for that information ,i think i might just try Drøbaksundet its not to far away from me ,and sorry i forgot to say where i live its in the fjellhamar area .

thank you very much :D

Thanks for that information ,i think i might just try Drøbaksundet its not to far away from me ,and sorry i forgot to say where i live its in the fjellhamar area .

thank you very much :lol:

i forgot to say does the fjord have much of a tidel movement,because i have notice the 2 times i have been fishing here the tide doesnt really move so much .

any tips on what to use for bait .

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

On this link you will find live weather information for the drøbak area. Tidal movement can be found here.

You should be able to catch some mackerel using blank/blue lures.

Then you can use strips of mackerel as bait on paternoster or gliding tackles. In this thread you might find some inspiration for some rigs/tackles.

Endret av permagnar
Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Then you can use strips of mackerel as bait on paternoster or gliding tackles. In this thread you might find some inspiration for some rigs/tackles.

I always wondered why norwegian fishermen use the word tackle, when we mean rig ? ( I find it a bit confusing that we keep using english words, but change the meaning of them)

Also glidetackle is in english a running ledger rig :D

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

I always wondered why norwegian fishermen use the word tackle, when we mean rig ? ( I find it a bit confusing that we keep using english words, but change the meaning of them)

Also glidetackle is in english a running ledger rig :D

Thanks, Gone_Fishing - i was looking for the word "running", but I guess that Marcus is used to reading "Norwenglish" by now :lol:

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Then you can use strips of mackerel as bait on paternoster or gliding tackles.

Bring som shrimp as well (or frosen mackerel), not always the mackerel is in a good mood, and having no bait is like driving your into the sea, it gets you nowhere.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider