Gå til innhold
Fiskersiden

Hitra

gadusn.dk

Gotta ask the same question myself.

I took a little trip there last weekend but couldn't get any decent fishing due to the bad weather and only having a little boat.

The guy who runs the place will give you a map and point out the spots that are catching when you arrive.

They were fishing in the shallow areas a short boat ride either side of the camping place for cod with small metal lures and shad jigs when we went but that may have had more to do with the weather than anything else.

As for ling... the guy that runs the place has a monster about 29kgs in his freezer so he is sure to know :)

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gotta ask the same question myself.

I took a little trip there last weekend but couldn't get any decent fishing due to the bad weather and only having a little boat.

The guy who runs the place will give you a map and point out the spots that are catching when you arrive.

They were fishing in the shallow areas a short boat ride either side of the camping place for cod with small metal lures and shad jigs when we went but that may have had more to do with the weather than anything else.

As for ling... the guy that runs the place has a monster about 29kgs in his freezer so he is sure to know :mellow:

Sounds nice.....im looking forward to it....:-)

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider