Gå til innhold
Fiskersiden

DSLR deals

atomichaggis

Anyone know if there are any good deals on DSLRs around 5000Nok? Mrs wants a better camera but hasn't a clue what would be a good shop... and i don't particularly care.

Ideally she wants some kind of package that wil be a worthwhile investment to build on but can start taking pictures for 5K... any pointers?

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

• Svar 67
  • Created
  • Siste svar

Top Posters In This Topic

I pay 325kr a year at Gjensidige- camera+lenses+memorycard insured for 15k. Covers everything except leaving the camera up for grabs.....

Remember-the Pentax K10D is the only camera in that pricerange that is guaranteed to handle rainy weather... you know-we do have some rain here occasionally..... :angry2:

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Yeah, the new K200D is also a great buy at that price, and has the same weather-security that the K10D :angry2:

It hits stores around March

You can probably save som bucks having someone sbuy it in GB and mail it to you.

You'll get the Nikon D40x at under 5k - and including a 4 year incurance at JapanPhoto. You'll end up about 5k

Do you honestly think that a Nikon D40x at 5k is a better buy than the K10D for 6k?

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Ok... now its confusing me... a camera is a camera right? :angry2:

The k200 thing... is it better than the k10 one?

The K10... I haven't seen it less than 7K... am I looking in the wrong place?

Nikon D40... is it as good as the K10 and or K200?

You guys need to fish more!

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Ok... now its confusing me... a camera is a camera right? :angry2:

NO!

The k200 thing... is it better than the k10 one?

NO-but its not far behind....

The K10... I haven't seen it less than 7K... am I looking in the wrong place?

http://www.pixmania.com/no/no/416212/art/p...html?srcid=1911

Nikon D40... is it as good as the K10 and or K200?

No-and pretty much the same

You guys need to fish more!

I fish, Thor dont ;)

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

But strangely enough, I'm the one on 2.place in AvKrokens competition...

Oh its still early in the year :angry2:

Atom: Notice that the Pentax cameras in this pricerange (K10D and K200D) is much better protected aganinst water and sand than the other brands. That can save some trouble and money in this part of the world ;)

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

OK... she is quite taken by the deals on the K10D on pixmania.

new question... how much of the add on 'stuff' in the deals is essential and what is 'nice to have'?

P.S. someone needs to put competition info in english... i don't understand what the fuss is about.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Get the "lightest" package on the K10D - just the body and lens. No bag, no memorycard and so one - this is usually just crap in packages like that. Get down town to JapanPhoto and pick out a LowePro bag that fits, and a SanDisk Extreme III 2 or 4gb card. Not expensive stuff, but it's quality

Endret av ThorEH
Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Kanskje ta en titt her også?

artikkel i VG i dag

Fotosider som akam, foto osv har mer seriøse tester man kan kikke på. F.eks tar slike tester ofte ikke med aktuelle kameraer pga de faller utenfor kriteriene for testen, uten at det betyr at de ikke burde være med.

Både Pentax, Canon og Nikon modellene har "best of" priser å vise til.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

What Helge said - only SanDisk Ultra/Extreme cards and Lexar professional cards

Jeg har erfaring med Sandisk ultra, Apacer seno Pro III og Lexar professional.

Lexar er det eneste kortet jeg har sett med feil på. Tålte ikke 18 blå, som alle de andre kortene gjorde. (Til tross for Lexars egen "garanti" på temp.) Mitt inntrykk, er at det svært sjelden er feil på minnekort. (CF ihvertfall)

Andre som har førstehånds erfaringer med kort som ryker, eller at de er for trege?

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

The biggest difference between the Nikon D40, Canon EOS400D and the Pentax K10D I think is the protection against sand/dust and water on the K10D.

You wont go wrong with any of these cameras, but I think the extra protection on the K10D (same as the K200D has by the way) is a significant difference when the cameras in most other aspects are pretty similar.

Forøvrig syntes jeg det er rart at Lyd&Bilde/VG ikke har klart å lage en test med D300 med ennå.. som jo tross alt regnes om en revolusjon blant de semi-profesjonelle dSLR'ene

De har ikke med Pentax K100D heller, merkelig nok da det jo får veldig bra score andre plasser til nybegynnere-og slike kjøpsanbefalinger/tester er vel hovedsaklig ment for de som er nye/relativt nye til DSLR vil jeg tro...

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider