Gå til innhold
Fiskersiden

Jule bonus?

ErikR

Fikk denne på mail idag:

TOP SECRET URGENT FUND TRANSFER

My Dear Sir/Madam,

Greetings of the day,

Please grant this email your attention, as I know you did not solicit for it, because you don't know me before but bear with me that it takes nothing than a moment like this for people to come into contact and become great friends/partners. My name is Sam Okabue, the present branch Manager of a Prime bank here in Africa. There is this fixed deposit account in my bank that has been lying idle for a long time now. This fixed deposit account is in the name of Mr. Salim Iman, former top officer in Iraqi Government. The account has three years contract which was to mature in December 2004. Mr. Salim personally came to me in 2001 when he was in Nigeria for vacation and informed about some funds he wishes to safe guard in my bank, since he is a top Officer in his country, he cannot deposit such kind of money with a bank in Iraq. I advised him to choose our fixed deposit account, because this will yield him big interest. The account was established and when the documentation was being processed, I demanded for his next of kin, but he said that he had none, since he lost his entire family during the Golf War in Iraq. So the next of kin column was left vacant.

Some months after the account was created, I received a sad letter from Mr.Salim, informing me that the Iraqi authorities ordered him not to leave the country till further notice, as he was being suspected to be involved in Treason attempt to Saddam Hussein, that he do not know what will happen next. That was the last I heard from him and after sometime, I tried to reach him without success, but later discovered that he was arrested and executed by wicked Saddam Hussein among other suspected people.

Here is the reason why I contacted you, last week the Government of my country establishes a new Financial Law, which will take effect in a month’s time. This new Financial Law will give the Government power to monitor all banks within the country and any bank account having more than $500,000 [Five Hundred Thousand Dollars] credit will be queried and the bank holding the funds will be instructed to produce the account owner for questioning.

The Government wants to use these measures in checking money laundering within the country. If this money still remains in my bank, in a months time the Government will request my bank to produce the owner, which will be impossible, and the funds will be seized. Because of this, I decided to act fast and move the funds out of the country immediately and in order to do this, I need the assistance of a foreigner whom I shall present as the beneficiary to the account to receive the funds because it is an established fact that the deceased is a foreigner. I know you will be asking yourself, how can these works out, but I assure you that it is 100% possible.

I have concluded plans on how this will work out and I will explain the details to you once I have your consent. The process shall be bank-to-bank wire transfer and all I require is your honest corporation.

I shall stop here until I hear from you. Further details on how this deal shall be made available to you on receipt of your response, then we can discuss on our mode of sharing. Please, treat with utmost confidentiality. I shall furnish you with the data of the said account upon our resumption of the process.

I wait for your urgent response because I only have less than a month to move this money out.

Thank You,

Sam

Ettersom dette haster, burde jeg vel kanskje få fingeren ut

:P:lol:

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

I wait for your urgent response because I only have less than a month to move this money out.

Thank You,

Sam

Ettersom dette haster, burde jeg vel kanskje få fingeren ut

Her er det bare å løpe og kjøpe:)

Endret av los
Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Det er bare å hyle ut Øystein! Ikke noe problem for meg å videresende noen lukrative tilbud her.

Ser at ErikR lokker med nissefar Sam, ellers har jeg jo min gode venn Kone Guei, Samuel, Dr. Edwin, Jacob Garang, Mrs Nadia Duei (attpåtil koneemne om du går lei av nåværende!), Mr. Owen Edwards, Sasama Victor samt Koffi Isaac. Skikkelige kjernekarer alle sammen som ikke vil noe mer enn å strø spenn over oss fattige nordmenn i denne søte juletid...

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Nigeria... bra haifiske der gitt.

Jeg trenger en "chum".... bli med Erik ?? :)

kanskje "nissefar" sam har et lite krypinn til oss og stiller som lokal guide?

eller kanskje ICKE....for å si det sånn jeg ville heller hatt tomas quick som guide!

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Takker rørt for ditt generøse tilbud, Cato. ;) Velger dog å avstå i denne omgang. Til gjengjeld skal du få være med å lese av skritt-telleren vi har fått i julegave av jobben, sånn en gang ut i april :)

Har du vært så ofte utro at du trenger en sånn for holde orden på alle du har innom?

Endret av cb
Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

hehe..ja har skjønt at det er enkelte som har mer erfaring enn andre..

faren for torpedovirksomhet som sprer seg til norge kan vel være overhengende. ettersom de sikkert har forgreninger i norge og finner ut at jeg ikke vil betale eller oppgi kontonr.

men hvem kan vel si nei til et så hyggelig brev;) kan vel umulig ha noen baktanker han sam vel?:) jeg oppgir kontonr. og vips så er gryna mine!

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider