Gå til innhold
Fiskersiden

Ja til flere kvinnelige fiskere -

bluebird

Er det ikke Sockeysalmon (rødlaks, pukkellaks) som dør??? Og den som han holder får ihvertfall ikke spredt melka si over noe rogn!!

Mer info om king salmon (Chinook Salmon, Spring Salmon, Tyee, Quinnat,Blackmouth, Blackjaw): After spawning, the female king salmon guardsthe nest for up to two weeks and then dies...

mahays-king.jpg

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Thor EH, har du lest kommentarene til bildene ? eks :

Honorable Mention:

Winner of the:

DARK WEB OVERLORD OF FISHING INTERNET SITES AWARD

Let me introduce one and all to his esteem highness web master Steve of Michigan-sportsman.com. I got over 30 entries from contestants around the nation and they found all their dark fish at his site.

Three cheers for Dark Overlord Steve!

I guess when you think a 10 inch brown trout is impressive anything and I mean ANYTHING bigger is a major accomplishment, even if it is half dead and half rotten.

Probably kind of like the women he goes out with. OUCH...

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

ATTENTION VIEWERS IT'S NOW TIME FOR THE....

DARKEST SPAWNED OUT FISH OF THE YEAR CONTEST

Yes, it's that time of year again. Angie is holding the "Boot", "Cigar" or "Doorstop" Award Contest. Please send me your entries anonymously, proudly, or I don't care how, but if you find a picture of the darkest fish ever, send it to the following email address;

queenofspey@yahoo.com

If you are the winner include your name and address and I will send you five of my favorite salmon jigs tied especially by my wonderful self or if you're from the Northwest I'll take you fishing.

There are two criteria that must be met, however...

THE FISH HAS TO BE ALIVE

OR

IT LOOKS LIKE THE CATCHER IS GOING TO ACTUALLY EAT THE GODDAMN THING.

The first contestant is entered by me. Let me introduce you to the man above. He is Shoeman, Michigan-sportsman.com's main fishing forum moderator and advisor. I do believe he actually ate that thing and look at how proud he is. Can we all learn something from him? Yeah, what not to covet or catch that's what. I especially like the milt streaming (nice touch). Do you think he rubbed it's belly?

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

sitat:Opprinnelig postet av Remy

Er det ikke Sockeysalmon (rødlaks, pukkellaks) som dør??? Og den som han holder får ihvertfall ikke spredt melka si over noe rogn!!

Mer info om king salmon (Chinook Salmon, Spring Salmon, Tyee, Quinnat,Blackmouth, Blackjaw): After spawning, the female king salmon guardsthe nest for up to two weeks and then dies...

mahays-king.jpg

All stillehavslaks dør etter gyting Remy [:I] .Rart ikke dere lystpostere [ :D ] har sett dette [^]

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider