Gå til innhold
Fiskersiden

Flyfishing in and around Oslo

Jonathan

Hi everyone ,

I am an Englishman who now lives in Oslo. I really enjoy flyfishing and would like to meet up with like minded people and go fishing. If you would like to meet up and go fishing please get in touch.

I apologise that this is written in English!

Jonathan :D

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Hi everyone ,

I am an Englishman who now lives in Oslo. I really enjoy flyfishing and would like to meet up with like minded people and go fishing. If you would like to meet up and go fishing please get in touch.

I apologise that this is written in English!

Jonathan :unsure:

there is an immigrants folder ya know ;)

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Yeah, sorry about that - I'm new to these online forums, saw the Oslo folder and just slapped the message in there!

"Min feil" as they say in Norway! :)

I'm not new and I do it all the time :D

Don't keep apologising... You are starting to sound like Hugh Grant.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Welcome! There are quite a few god spots for flyfishing around Oslo. I caugth this years first trout on a dry fly this weekend, so there is no need to wait. If you plan on dipping your flies in one ore more of the lakes and rivers in Oslo, yoy will need to buy a local fishinglicense from someone called OFA. (I think that will set you back some 320,- for a full year licens) You can buy a to-day licence as well, if you are not planning on staying. :-)

They also print an exellent boklet with maps covering most of the lakes around Oslo, and what species you can find where. The booklet even tells you how much fish there is in each location. It is in norwegian, but they use simple graphics and tables to illustrate, so if you have somone that can tell you how to read the graphics, then you should be okay.

Hopefuly one of the guys can show you around. Ì am tied up at work for the weekend, but I will try to remember to send you a PM if I get to escape the office, and go fishing.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider