Gå til innhold
Fiskersiden

Nice trip in poor weather

Took a lil trip to Frekasund Bridge opposite kårstø earlier with the Mrs and her Father... roughly here...

CIMG0061.jpg

CIMG0062.jpg

First drop and first bite produced a little Lemon sole (Lomre) 400 gram and a bit more, nothing special but a nice start...

CIMG0070.jpg

Not to be outdone the Mrs decided to show me up by catching her first Lemon sole, a worthy 816 grams...

CIMG0076.jpg

CIMG0077.jpg

She then went on to catch 4 cuckoo wrasse(Blåstål). Reputation on the line and feeling threatened I made a nice save with a 3 KG cod :)

CIMG0082.jpg

Then just to rub it in further a cracking 7KG cod :o

CIMG0091.jpg

All in all a nice afternoons fishing even if the weather was crap.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Congratulations with some nice fish, even though the biggest cod looked extremely slim!?

...or is it just the angle of the fish on the picture??

Thanks,

He was a skinny fish but over a metre long, same as My 7.5kg one in the spring.

Nice fish, what kind og bait did you use?

Every fish was taken on Mackarel... nothing hi tech :)

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Nice report and very nice lemon soles :) .

Thanks, Thought I should do a report... been a long time. We just got a new camera after the last one drowned on a diving trip so We were keen to try it out (no idea how to work it).

I catch at least one Lemon Sole every time I go there. Got My PB there of 1.6KG but they have been really poor and skinny since spawning, I think now they are starting to get better... hopefully breaking a kilo again by Xmas.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

• 1 month later...

Nice fishes, any tide at the bridge? Do you lose lot of tackle?

The tide can be quite strong at full flow, I usually give up when 6oz pear or a 200 gram grip leads wont hold ground as it fishes poorly in a strong tide anyway. I usually only need a 150 gram pear lead. It fishes best either side of slack water with just a gentle flow. The ground is mixed sand and rocks with kelp near the sides in the warmer months... tackle losses are low. most of the few tackle losses I've had are due to lost crab pots.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider