Gå til innhold
Fiskersiden

Little after work trip

Went down to the harbour that dare not speak it's name tonight with a Lithuanian buddy inspired by yesterdays plaice.

Result was like half a million small coalies, a few almost respectable ones, a fat wrasse and a handful of poorcod. Didn't miss my target by much tho, the atomic red beads and prawn delivered this nice fat flounder...

This picture is titled 'For the Education of Asmund AA'. Note the ridge.

CIMG1269.jpg

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Treng jo ikkje det når du er her Asmund... eller kanskje eg treng det likevel. ;)

På min skjerm så suge da bildet ræv som sagt,

du har då tabba deg grovare ut med fisken i håndo (fleire gonger) enn eg har på det bildet, holdt og muligheten åpen for bildet var så dårleg at eg vart lurt av bilde, sådæså!

;):D

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

For å ta Asmund litt i forsvar: eg stussa litt òg, men meinte eg kunne sjå beinknutane på hovudet. Det er jo ikkje så farleg å ta feil så lenge det vert retta opp ;) .

Plaice and flounder look similar up to a point but the feel is strikingly different and to the naked eye there are obvious visual differences... so If someone has caught enough to know the difference is holding one in a picture... why would you doubt it?

Let Asmund take the shame a while longer I say :)

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Plaice and flounder look similar up to a point but the feel is strikingly different and to the naked eye there are obvious visual differences... so If someone has caught enough to know the difference is holding one in a picture... why would you doubt it?

Let Asmund take the shame a while longer I say :D

Because we have seen it tousand times before that species has been mixed up,

and when KIS is involved you never know..... (you heard he had to remove 3 species from his list last year... :lol: )

And as i said earlier: BURN! :lol:

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

I've never confused them before tho... Neither has KIS as far as I'm aware.

Now remember Asmund

Plaice: smoooooth back, bumpy head, red/orange spots.

Flounder: raised ridge along back and little rough to the touch, bumpy head, occasionally orange spots.

Dab: Rough all over back, very bowed line around pectoral area.

It's childs play!

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider