Gå til innhold
Fiskersiden

Stavanger Sentrum

themightydrek

Hi, sorry for posting in English but my Norwegian isn't very good.

I am living around Verven and have noticed, on a couple of occasions, some people fishing from the shore. Is it possible to catch anything there? Is it safe to eat anything you catch from there?

Lastly, I was wondering if there are many places to fish from the shore in the Stavanger area if you don't have a car? Within walking distance of the centre would be fantastic but anything accessible by the bus network would be fine.

Thanks for the help.

Derek

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Hi,

Look up in www.sft.no . Here you can find in what area there are restrictions eating fish and shellfishes. I would eat macrell and pelagic fish, but I would not eat cod and more bentic fish.

Fishing areas from verven walking distance:

- Godalen - Rosenli area. Walk east from verven, youll reach a small harbour, nice fishing from here and eastwards. 15 min walk..?

- Take the boat from citycentre to one of the islands around Stavanger, this goes at least ones every hour. Takes from 10 to 45 min depending on the island you are going to. Same cost as the buss (ca. 30 nok). Look on www.kolumbus.no for more info.

- There are som guys in here who are fishing under the Hundvvåg bridge, just across of verven, seems to be a lot of fish there, worth trying.

Nice maps with sea depth:

http://www.temakart-rogaland.no/arealis42/index.jsp

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider