Gå til innhold
Fiskersiden

Spring is in the air

Been catching fish heavy with spunk n roe for a while now, all the gurnards and whiting are fat with roe and some nice cod (2-5kg) and haddock are coming inshore the last couple of days or so now. caught a new species (well...new for me) today too (scad), something special is happening out there...

so where are the steinbit? it must be time surely?

Davie

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

• 3 months later...

Been catching fish heavy with spunk n roe for a while now, all the gurnards and whiting are fat with roe and some nice cod (2-5kg) and haddock are coming inshore the last couple of days or so now. caught a new species (well...new for me) today too (scad), something special is happening out there...

so where are the steinbit? it must be time surely?

Davie

ha ha ha m8 that made me laugh ,heavy with spunk lol ,iv just been keeping a low profil on the forum until i return to live in orway next year ,but it would be a good laugh if you fancy doing a trip together sometime :)

ha det for no

Mark

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

ha ha ha m8 that made me laugh ,heavy with spunk lol ,iv just been keeping a low profil on the forum until i return to live in orway next year ,but it would be a good laugh if you fancy doing a trip together sometime :P

ha det for no

Mark

Hey! Wondered where were You dissapeared to. Fife is it? Definately up for a trip... Move to the west this time.

Does "spunk" mean the same in English as in Norwegian? :)

Its white and creamy and not a delicacy where I come from lol.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider