Gå til innhold
Fiskersiden

Spincast reels

My mrs wants her own fishing gear but She doesn't get on well with a standard fixed spool reel and I don't trust her with my multipliers :D the thought of cutting away a spool of tangled braid makes me sick.

She likes spincast reels... but all the spincast reels i know of rust in minutes with saltwater use.

anyone know of a spincast reel that is ok to use in the sea???... or just some kind of femaleproof reel?

Davie

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

An Ambassadeur reel is good enough, I think. Got a 6500 Rocket for one of my surf rods.

I mean closed faced spincaster tho... not baitcaster multiplier.

I've got a low profile for my baitcast rod and there is no way she is playing with 150+ meters of dyneema braid and a free floating spool lol.

abu rocket is classic! if anyone here is getting one... it will be me!

Davie

A Shimano fixed spool reel with QuickFire II?

quickfire is the little grip lever? if it is they look interesting but I think using more than one hand at a time is a challenge for her.

Davie

Shakespeare Synergy Alloy

http://www.elbe.no/Produkter/Sneller/Lukkede_sneller/479

Foolproof reel that will withstand the rigors of saltwater (rinse after use, of course). The backdraw is that it won't cast long.

Good call! think you might have cracked it!

Davie

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider