Gå til innhold
Fiskersiden

Flyndrefisk

må nok ha deg en runde med flyndrene fremover flemms, dette er en soleklar gapeflyndre, og kan ikke på none måte likne på ei lomre....

MEN, jeg har vært der selv, måtte enel forskjellige flyndrer til før jeg hadde noe å se forskjellen på....

grattis med gapeflyndre da :D:)

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

you're so late haggis... btw Gapeflyndre in norwegian

Oh sorry... its just with fishing 5-8 hours most days I don't have time to read all the threads thru :D

and how do you know its gapeflyndre???...it might not be Norwegian. possibly just passing through.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

have you considered getting a job :D Like us other poor bastards :D

The fish is so small, it wouldnt had the time to swim from abroad yet :lol:

Yeah i've considered it... and after careful deliberation i've decided that in the interest of fishing... its probably best not to get a job :D until I run out of gear completely at least(probably quite soon).

I'm going to school soon to learn Norwegian soon, so probably best to wait until I am as fluent as Borat or that guy on the specsavers ad.

god knows what i'll do for work... I'll get severe withdrawl symptoms from lack of fishing.

I've been told by NAV/aetat that I could probably get work on a fish farm which would help a bit but I don't really wanna be a part of the problem.

Why can't there be jobs that involve fishing all day?

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Witch, or Glyptocephalus cynoglossus is called "smørflyndre" in norwegian. The species in the photo is Hippoglossoides platessoides, or american plaice.

hmmm... they look pretty similar to Me :D

still looks more like a witch tho.

long rough dab is the english name... usually has more pigmentation.

Endret av atomichaggis
Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

There's a lot of them - in my dreams.... :angry::angry: but not in real life :P

There must be an Ideal job for a fisherman... an inspiration thread is in order i think.

can fish whenever I want in my job :angry::)

What job is that????? and have they any vacancies?

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

I Wonder if they taste as good... what ya reckon flemms, how was it? :P

He he, I think if you fried upp that little fellow you would gett nothing left but bones and butter

^_^ Had a few Platichthys flesus and one Limanda limanda, baked whit crème, lemon & salt&pepper on the camp fire, and it tasted superb.

:P

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider