Gå til innhold
Fiskersiden

Ny fiskemetode

Svendinfiskervenn

Video

Ganske tøft om jeg må si det selv. Kan jo være en ide når fisken nekter å bite en dag?

Prøvde dette etter makrell i går.. Funka ikke. hm.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Little off topic: are there any Gannet colonies in Norway?

In fact there is one on the Island where I grew up:

Check out the subtitle of the picture to the left :D

Edith: The colony is steadily increasing in numbers replacing other seabirds like the Rissa tridactyla

Endret av lakselorden
Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

when I was a kid in Shetland I used to love sitting on the cliffs and watching the Gannets dive. magnificent birds, shame there aren't any around here :D I miss the Puffins too... funny little things.

I've took some trips around some island bird sanctuaries here locally but it seems like they only have cormorants, geese and ducks.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

when I was a kid in Shetland I used to love sitting on the cliffs and watching the Gannets dive. magnificent birds, shame there aren't any around here :D I miss the Puffins too... funny little things.

I've took some trips around some island bird sanctuaries here locally but it seems like they only have cormorants, geese and ducks.

Well if you miss Shetland you could take the trip to Runde. There are other birds typically found at in Shetland too, I think. The Island is not far from Ålesund.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

I done a little search on the web... does look similar to Shetland in terms of seabirds. I noticed they got Fulmars... little seagull that spits nasty fishy stuff at you if you get too close to the nest :D Haven't seen those around here either.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider