Gå til innhold
Fiskersiden

tråden om tråden om barna som druknet i italia

Var det før eller etter at Bunker skrev at han hadde røyka ut en rasistjævel på forumet mon tro.....

Seriøst-om folk ikke klarer diskutere som voksne oppegående folk får vi behandle de som trassige barn da og gi time-out. Som sagt før-det er ikke hva man diskuterer men hvordan man diskuterer.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Hvor lang tid tok det før Bunker konstanterte utrøyking av rasistjævel til tråden ble slettet? Den ble vel fulgt med på? Hvis det var grunnen burde den vel bli slettet umiddelbart etter det innlegget...

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Å slette tråder er alltid en skjønnsvurdering. Men noen her har veldig mye tid om dagen-så om de klarer å lage en matematisk formel for når man er over grensene hadde vi satt stor pris på det :D

Forøvrig er det klart at enkelte kjeder seg litt om dagen-gå og fisk er mitt tips til de :D

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Rasist er et beskrivende ord. Jævel likeså. Hvis alle tråder der Red har kalt noen for sosialist+noe negativt skulle slettes har dere en lang jobb foran dere. Sosialist er også et beskrivende ord.

Men for all del. Helt greit at dere sletter. Når folk synes det er greit å la andre dø fortjener de egentlig ikke å være på trykk. Hvis måten å få det til å skje på er ærlig svar på tiltale, så er det for meg helt ok.

EDIT: Ellers er det vel bra at i hvert fall ikke du kjeder deg KIS, når du har så mye spennende tråder og lese.

Endret av Bunker
Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Hvis folk tror jeg ikke har bedre ting å gjøre enn å passe på voksne folk som kjeder seg.....

Fint du sa det selv

:D

Og jeg vil ikke diskutere med Remy. Jeg vil at han skal underkaste seg og innrømme at hele hans filosofi er en løgn, og at han egentlig elsker alle, og vil gi alle sosialpenger :D

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Racism:

–noun

1. a belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various human races determine cultural or individual achievement, usually involving the idea that one's own race is superior and has the right to rule others.

2. a policy, system of government, etc., based upon or fostering such a doctrine; discrimination.

3. hatred or intolerance of another race or other races.

—Related forms

racist, noun, adjective

1. I don't believe any race is superior nor has the right to rule another.

2. I don't have any policies or systems and don't believe in the first part in any case.

3. I don't hate gypsies... you have to care enough to hate, I am indifferent. Tolerance is nothing to do with liking, helping or pleasing anyone... just tolerating them no matter your opinion of them. I make no effort to interfere with anyone, eradicate anyone or otherwise hinder or obstruct their civil liberties on grounds of race nor my opinions of them therefore I am tolerant of them.

Racist is not the word. Indifference is not a crime and I make no apologies for it.

Endret av atomichaggis
Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

You wouldn`t help two kids from drowning because they were roma. That`s what you said - you just used a lot of words. The debate is gone - but all who read it and participated would agree that`s what you said. You allso said that all romas were the same (10 million in the example used). If you didn`t mean what you wrote - good. But you did write it, and with that as a basis - you were a racist. Generalizing - meaning that all romas are thieving criminals - and you wouldn`t take a piss on them if they were on fire. Your words - mot mine.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

It is no secret that I have a low estimation of roma (and pikeys) based on my experiences of them and their general attitude (which is pretty much that... general) toward mainstream society.

I wouldn not give them the benefit of the doubt based on experience and knowledge of their societies , not their race. Pretty much the same way most wouldn't give a junkie the benefit of the doubt... it's not the person, race or colour but the way that person or those persons are living their life.

If someone chose to stear clear of junkies cos their opinion is that they are lowlife thieving bastards then nobody would call them a racist or accuse them or using sweeping generalisations... it is just accepted that people involved in that are likely to commit crimes.

These travelling peoples are well known for their way of life, they are well known for thieving, scamming, begging, illegal camping, illegal dumping and their bare knuckle brawls... I'm not making this stuff up and neither is anyone else, they don't even deny it themselves so no need to bury your head in the sand... it's just what they do.

Ignoring the overwhelming propensity they have for criminal behaviour on the grounds that it would make you racist is nonsense.

I guess I'm racist if I say that all hells angels are knuckle dragging dickheads too? Because its the same atitude... bikers are shady, gypsies are shady, junkies are shady.

I wouldn't get involved with any... it don't make me a racist.

Or perhaps you think roma are better than bikers? less likely to commit a crime? or are you just too caught up in idealogical BS for a bit of common sense?

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

I can continue repeating my self:

You wouldn`t help two kids from drowning because they were roma. That`s what you said - you just used a lot of words. The debate is gone - but all who read it and participated would agree that`s what you said. You allso said that all romas were the same (10 million in the example used). If you didn`t mean what you wrote - good. But you did write it, and with that as a basis - you were a racist. Generalizing - meaning that all romas are thieving criminals - and you wouldn`t take a piss on them if they were on fire. Your words - mot mine.

So - you can say that you are not an racist, but based on what you wrote yesterday you are. The question is really easy - If two young children are drowning, would you save them without a "yes - but.."?

If:

Yes: Good - maybe you are a decent human being after all

No: The quote from Bunker about "smoking out the racist bastard" stands extremly firm.

If the answer still is "No - cause their roma" like it was yesterday - there really is no hope

Endret av Hoffa
Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Yeah you are repeating yourself a lot but not listening nor answering any questions.

Fact that someone in distress is young or not makes no odds to me.

Whether I would help a person in distress would definately hinge on what I thought of them.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

I'm not duty bound to save anyone... maritime law doesn't cover bathers.

Had I been on the beach in Italy I'd have suspected a ruse and avoided them... I'd rather be safe than help them on the offchance that they really needed help.

Endret av atomichaggis
Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider