Gå til innhold
Fiskersiden

Great start to the winter season

Skarnsundet

This week in Skarnsundet was the start of the shore fishing season! Temps have dropped down to 3 degrees! Steve Ace, Dave lovlock, James Madson and Aldernay angling tackle shop owner Mark Harding came over to kick the season off! Were doing things slightly differently this season in Skarnsundet, many of the guests coming during the winter season are self guided but with having the added option of the boat to rent!! This new product gives the anglers a chance to exsperience witner boat fishing in Norway!

October and were still catching Plaice both from the shore and the boat!

Mark dropped one near the 4 pound mark from the boat and Dave manged 2 with the biggest over 2 pound! Heres James with a nice fish!

041011.jpg

DaveLovelockPlaice.jpg

Dave with a fantastic 13 pound coalfish, caught when we were Plaice fishing on light equipment!!! Fantastic!!

DaveLovelock12lb8ozCoalfish2.jpg

The lads are all keen on the shad fishing and in one session this week taking 53 in 3 hours!! Here a selection of the pics, with 3 of the cod over the 10 pound mark!

Acey bending into a good fish!

DSC_1739.jpg

DSC_1732.jpg

DSC_1745.jpg

DSC_1749.jpg

JamesMadsen10lb2ozCod.jpg

Haddock!! The average size of our haddock this year must be over a pound heavier then last season!! There great sport on the shore rods and alot of fun from the boat on light spining rods!

Norway2011009.jpg

Norway2011011.jpg

I gave the lads my most productive deep water mark, and this 145m deep mud bank has produced some monsters for me over the years so I was confident the lads would get stuck into some doubles!!

Norway002.jpg

Norway004.jpg

Norway014.jpg

Norway017.jpg

Heres Mark enjoying the view from the Balcorney of his apartment!

P1020608.jpg

Thanks to the guys for a great week!

Cheers

Phill

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider