Gå til innhold
Fiskersiden

tunhovdfiskeren

Det var ikke mange timene undertegnende klarte å ikke ha en båt i gården , man fikk nesten litt angst når både båt

og motor forsvant .

Så når jeg da kom over en meget velholdt Fjordplast , med en deilig Suzuki 40 i hekken med fin service historikk , til en enda deiligere pris,

ja da var det bare å sette seg i bilen å få henta`n!

Ett par bilder : http://www.tunhovd.blogspot.no/2012_10_01_archive.html

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

My Honda BF 50 with injection has been running smothly since I bought it in 2008. My dads Zuki with injection has been the same way since it was bought in 2010 (-ish). Seems to me injection is the way to go. :)

Before my Honda I had the exact same engine with carb. The new one has more power at low speeds, so the boat goes to plane more easily. On the old one (a 2004 I think) the engine could die after long periods of trolling if I suddenly hit the gas, but with this one I have never experienced that. It also has more output to the battery, although that has nothing to do with the injection vs carb.

I liked the enginenoise on the old one better though, it had a deeper and more agressive sound. :)

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

My Honda BF 50 with injection has been running smothly since I bought it in 2008. My dads Zuki with injection has been the same way since it was bought in 2010 (-ish). Seems to me injection is the way to go. :)

Before my Honda I had the exact same engine with carb. The new one has more power at low speeds, so the boat goes to plane more easily. On the old one (a 2004 I think) the engine could die after long periods of trolling if I suddenly hit the gas, but with this one I have never experienced that. It also has more output to the battery, although that has nothing to do with the injection vs carb.

I liked the enginenoise on the old one better though, it had a deeper and more agressive sound. :)

Sounds like carburetors days are numbered then. seems like 90% of all outboard engine trouble is something to do with a carburetor sometimes. It would be good if injection is a proper cure and not just moving problems somewhere else on the engine :)

How do the honda and suzuki compare?

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

My dad has two Zukis, one is to new (20HK) to comment on yet. :)

We have different engine-sizes and very different boats, so it`s hard to compare them. On my (rather small) boat, weight is a big issue, so it would take a lot for me to buy any engine heavier then the lightest 4-stroke around. His boat is actually better off with some weight at the back. Ie we decide on engines from very different perspectives. Price matters to offcourse, and the Zukis has defenitly been better buys then my Hondas. Maybee my dad is just better at negotiating price....

But yes, injection is the way forward in my view. The only issue I see, is that it has to come with electronic control. And electronics and water don`t mix to well. :) But give it some time and I belive all 20HK+ engines will have it, and maybee smaller engines as well.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Engines and water, particularly saltwater don't mix too well either but it seems to be working out just fine. If the technology is good enough then I'm all for it.

Always been a bit suspicious that electronics is just a scam to make you take the motor into the dealership for servicing, but probably not the worst Idea with a fancy new outboard in anycase.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider