Gå til innhold
Fiskersiden

I need something like this...

atomichaggis

I'm trying to make a portable transducer bracket. I have the clamp bit pictured but I need something that can hold a pole and preferably adjustable like the black plastic bit connecting the clamp and pole. Any ideas?

20121104_193458.jpg

alternativ løsning hvis du har flatt nok speil til å få sugekoppen til å virke

https://www.fiskersiden.no/forum/index.php?showtopic=55311&hl=svinger#entry645023

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

I considered that option... pretty low on space back there with the wheels, motor, sponsons n' all. The Pvc floor on the boat extends up a good few centi to and I don't fancy putting anything directly onto that, even a suction cup. If I can't get this little hinge somewhere then I might have to start taking measurements tho

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

getting a bit too fancy now... I have a ram mount... was thinking something cheaper and simpler. Many cheap stainless or plastic rørklemmer in hardware stores, just need one with some kind of hinge to flip up the transducer

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

The RAM basefest for rør, could be the solution actually... would mean using my mount for something entirely different tho... plus more holes in my transom.

I liked some of the GoPro stuff at camera shops but it's insanely expensive for plastic and screws.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

The clamp has threaded holes for 6mm bolts on top and back, problem is that it is so much smaller than even the small round RAM base, and it would be off centre and generally a bit crap... would be almost perfect if it had a 6mm thread in the centre of the base.

Any idea how the hummingbird one works? does it have a clamp on the part that holds the pipe?

Endret av atomichaggis
Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

looks like its a cone, just drill a hole, tread it and use a bolt.

Or just put some duct tape (http://www.ebay.com/itm/Duck-Brand-Colored-Duct-Tape-Hello-Kitty-Duck-Tape-Pink-White-Kitties-/271093704850?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3f1e71a892) on the correct dept on the bar for the transducer to stop it.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

I'm trying to make a portable transducer bracket. I have the clamp bit pictured but I need something that can hold a pole and preferably adjustable like the black plastic bit connecting the clamp and pole. Any ideas?

20121104_193458.jpg

fiin losning! muuuligens at ae kjennan! Endret av MrVolcom
Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Hello Kitty <3<3<3<3<3<4

You got the old hinge off your broken one Bjørnå?

looks like its a cone, just drill a hole, tread it and use a bolt.

Or just put some duct tape (http://www.ebay.com/...=item3f1e71a892) on the correct dept on the bar for the transducer to stop it.

Hellish big diameter on that fishing buddy tho... would need to use a pick axe handle

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

There`s shitloads of DIY-videos for different GoPro mounts,brackets,hinges,Gyro-bars,clamps on YouTube.

I`ll be surprised if you dont find a solution amongst them.

Yeah, I saw some of the designs were prety useful. not so impressed by the prices tho.

I spent a large part of today at biltema, lots of useful stuff for bicycles that suit ø25 poles. So much stuff too look at that I couldn't think straight. I'll figure it out one of these days.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider