Fiskersiden

Rødspete

Karl Inge S

• Svar 58
  • Created
  • Siste svar

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice :)

Is there much boat-people there now? I dont like fishing when there are boatpeople all around :)

I planned to go today cos its a weekday... nobody told Me it was a bloody holiday! boaters everywhere... kids, dogs the lot. some of them were even swimming in there.

I'll try again later in the week, should be quiet again.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

LOL thats my prob, can only go sat/sunday and its normally much people and boats in activity.... and I cant nod my head and say I dont understand what they are saying :)

Not that I have ever been yelled at or anything but its not so fun with all that people... maybe I`ll try an early trip next weekend...

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

LOL thats my prob, can only go sat/sunday and its normally much people and boats in activity.... and I cant nod my head and say I dont understand what they are saying :)

Not that I have ever been yelled at or anything but its not so fun with all that people... maybe I`ll try an early trip next weekend...

I went on saturday, caught a cod then got fed up with all the activity and went home shortly after thinking it would be better today... how wrong can ya be?

It was fairly busy saturday too, the good weather is drawing them out.

one good thing about it is that they are all preoccupied with their own fishing, kids, pets and doing doughnuts in their speedboats outside the harbour to even notice anyone fishing on the pontoons. First bit of sunshine and they all go nuts!

Hehe... pretty much all Norwegians speak English, even the ones who pretend like they can't. Nobody has said anything to Us other than 'have You caught anything?' 'fish for dinner?' and the likes.

Still no sign of the toothy one down there. only caught plaice cod and pollack so far, tho I have been fishing big to pick off better fish. I lost so much bait... must be loads of flatties down there robbing Me. I did see something swimming near the surface which I take to be a herring or something of that type, I poked it with My rod and it barely moved! I also done 5 mins lure fishing on the outside of the harbour and had a huge follower but no joy.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

• 3 years later...
104525_s.jpg

Kanskje man skulle løfte denne tråden opp igjen? Er vel mange som har fått fine spetter siden dette, kanskje noen har lyst å laste opp bilder og fangstinfo på sine? For min del er persen fortsatt stusselige 1050 gram, men satser på å ta en på 2+ så snart eksamen er unnagjort..

Endret av obbien
Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Denne tråden har ikkje eg sett før! :fish:

Kan jo legge ut min nesten 9 år gamle pers:

104547_s.jpg

Fullversjon: http://fiskevatn.no/foto/arkiv/42041/104547.jpg

1700 gram, tatt under kikkmeite med strandsnegl på Bølandet 6. oktober 2001.

Eg var 14 år, halve vekta av det eg er no. Det noko merkelege bilete kjem av at systra mi, som då var 4 år, insisterte på å halde fisken på bilete. :)

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider