Gå til innhold
Fiskersiden

Har du flere hobbyer enn fisking?

Gjest Mats M

Se det slik at mellomlegget til vanlig dykkerutstyr (25 000 ,-? ) nå kan brukes på fiskeutstyr !! :)

Egentlig" sparer" du penger siden du driver med fridykking og ikke flaskedykking :)

I have to explain this to the Mrs... "Yes of course I can afford the Lesath because of all the money I save by freediving".

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

• Svar 110
  • Created
  • Siste svar

Top Posters In This Topic

Wll, I`ve got

Fishing

Photoes (mostly connected to fish or fishingtrips)

Aquarium

Dont see any problems, except that I`m starting to grow some weird looking fins under my arms -_-

I wonder who has the most fish related hobbies... anyone on the forum who fishes, dives, photos, boats and has an aquarium?

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

The best hobby since fishing!... just as expensive tho. Is it weird that from 2 hobbies that use up most of my income they both revolve around fish?... then when I'm boating again that'll be 3!... all about the fish.

Well if you buy the most expensive smoothskin and the best speargun ofcourse it will be expensive... I don't think I've paid 3000 for mine, and that's all included. The only thing I need now is larger fins to keep up with the speed under bridges and so when the tide sets in...

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Well if you buy the most expensive smoothskin and the best speargun ofcourse it will be expensive... I don't think I've paid 3000 for mine, and that's all included. The only thing I need now is larger fins to keep up with the speed under bridges and so when the tide sets in...

Smoothskin is more for freedive than spearfishing so not essential and not too practical.

My suit is a fairly basic off the shelf open cell and it costs 2200nok... You start angling for that alone.

My gun is an entry level 90cm with single 16mm band... 900nok.

Socks 300nok.

Gloves 200nok.

Fins, basic plastic omer milleniums 900nok... can expect to pay over 2000 for composite or carbons.

Masks, 400 and 450nok.

bungees 50 nok each, knives, 40, 50 float line, mono, crimps and clips, nets etc... 3-400?

Buoy 300.

It all adds up. I got the cheapest useable freedive gear as angling gets prority but I'm definately looking to upgrade my fins... need composites to keep me up to speed under the bridge in the pics, pegasso or bat 30's I think.

complete starter pack on Frivannsliv is 6800nok, complete starter pack for most forms of angling would be much less.

Angling gets expensive when you start wanting higher quality gear right enough.

This year on rods I've spent roughly 10K on a fly rod, 2 boat rods and a spinning rod... more to come too.

On reels I've prolly busted around 10K on 3 reels -_-

Maybe I should take up gardening or something.

Endret av atomichaggis
Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest StadJon

Lager musikk, friluftsliv, dykking/fridykking, noe fotografering, spiller inn voksenfilmer, samler ting fra WW2, leser veldig mye om alt mulig som skjedde i WW2, interesse for alle slags dyr m.m.

Og ja, det med voksenfilm var ikke så veldig seriøst. Akk ja..

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Ofcourse it is.. Vinyl is outdated. ;)

I guess the modern definition of a DJ is just someone who plays music, while a true DJ in the traditional sense, is now called a turntablist.

Pretty much anyone can called themselves a DJ now, just by playing CDs at a public venue.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Ofcourse it is.. Vinyl is outdated. :D

What is wrong with the youth of today? Vinyl will never be outdated... If you can't mix 2 plates on a set of 1210s You aren't a proper DJ.

Discs, mp3s and computers are no more DJing than photoshop is photography.

I guess the modern definition of a DJ is just someone who plays music, while a true DJ in the traditional sense, is now called a turntablist.

Pretty much anyone can called themselves a DJ now, just by playing CDs at a public venue.

It just ain't the same... the feel of vinyl, slipmatts, 1210 MKIIs, good ol days ;)

Man I'm feeling old before my time.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Driver med sportsfiske, radiostyrt bil og er litt mer enn gjennomsnittet opptatt av HIFI!

Kjører to forskjellige radiostyrte biler. Xray T2 oo7, 3,5 elektro og Xray nt-1 novarossi nitro. 1:10.

Ser også på på K1 og noe MMA men vil ikke kalle det en hobby iom at dette gjøres fra sofaen.

Endret av Atle I
Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider