Drømmefisken

- Vinn drømmereise til Alaska for to i Norges nye landsdekkende fiskekonkurranse! Premier for over 500.000 skal deles ut.

DU kan enkelt delta, uansett hvor i landet du bor og hvor mye du fisker. Månedlig premiering. Les mer her; https://goo.gl/3zSMUq 

stumpy

fishing Oslo fjord in march

14 timer siden, stumpy skrev:

your map is such a good idea and very good of you to share your experiences. if i may ask a silly question. You have the fish possible to catch at different spots then S, W Sp and F. Are these summer, winter, spring and Fall. forgive my ignorance.

keep the posts coming, it's good to know what is coming out. i hope to be back again in june and possibly august too :)

Hi! Yes thats correct :) Not That easy to figure  out, But Its in the description of the map to :)

Del dette innlegget

Lenke til innlegg
Del på andre sider
52 minutes ago, Kustvatten said:

Hi! Yes thats correct :) Not That easy to figure  out, But Its in the description of the map to :)

My bad, sorry about that, i should have looked at it better. :) :) 

good luck over the weekend if you're out

Del dette innlegget

Lenke til innlegg
Del på andre sider

I was out a short trip yesterday gunning for cod on the fly :) Cought one small one.... Nice day.. gave me a real nice "redneck suntan".... :D

AQKAAAACi-FodHRwczovL2NkbjEuY2RubWUuc2Uv

• Like 1

Del dette innlegget

Lenke til innlegg
Del på andre sider

hei og gratulerer med dagen :)

i will be back in Oslo for the second week of June and will be looking to go fishing for a couple of days.

i do realise that the summer weather can affect the fishing and catches but i wonder if anyone could give me any hints as to good times of the day or tide. would shallow or deeper water be best to try ? this would be a great help in planning the fishing trips.

tusen takk

ha en fin dag

Del dette innlegget

Lenke til innlegg
Del på andre sider

General advice (I think) :)

The two major solunar periods last for two hours or more and normally produce best results.

Check out those days when they happen during sunrise or sunset for an extra boost. 

Tides in Oslo

• Thanks 1

Del dette innlegget

Lenke til innlegg
Del på andre sider

Hi all, is there any catch reports from the oslo fjord area ??

hoping to cast a lure towards the end of this week :) 

Del dette innlegget

Lenke til innlegg
Del på andre sider

I spent the night on one of the islands Friday-Saturday. Mostly for the kids, but I got a few casts off Saturday morning. Apart from one good bite, all I got where photos...

678D08E3-9A15-427F-88DD-E20FE1965ADD.thumb.jpeg.6815db319fe68c297ecff3266ee82100.jpeg8F8E4EC4-CBBE-4863-BCE1-5E79105D9EF4.thumb.jpeg.a6b307203e1aefb38dfcabff0592dc0b.jpeg

Endret av erik
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

Del dette innlegget

Lenke til innlegg
Del på andre sider

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være et medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå